Macclesfield 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in for £8, the Oil of Ulay is really paying off. :icon_bigg

What you didnt realise is that everyone else only paid £6, they make ugly people pay more :icon_wink

I've just watched the highlights on the BBC programme and, I know I haven't seen the whole story, but we looked to have played really well against what is a fourth-tier side. Wellens looked to be at the heart of all the good passing moves forward and it's just a shame we couldn't get a few more.

Fryatt took his goal very well. I was really impressed with it as there was still plenty of work to do. Adams looked good - someone who can take a decent corner!

I know it was Macclesfield, but I'm pleased how we're playing and how "fringe" players that came in and put in a good performance as well.

I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but I'm very pleased with the start we've made and just hope we can carry on in this manner.

Nice one, Nigel!

I got in for U16 !!

The first half was not the best howver the second half was very proffesional and we got the job done properly. Some good perfromances again, I thought Powell and Adams looked good and Wellens was as good as ever. Waggys bit of skill was awesome when he megged their player, and their goalie was a ledge for the tissue even though he did start to get a little pissed off. Overall, a fun night the open terrace was good as well.

I got in for U16 !!

The first half was not the best howver the second half was very proffesional and we got the job done properly. Some good perfromances again, I thought Powell and Adams looked good and Wellens was as good as ever. Waggys bit of skill was awesome when he megged their player, and their goalie was a ledge for the tissue even though he did start to get a little pissed off. Overall, a fun night the open terrace was good as well.

He wants to be careful, get covered in pigeon shit if he doesn't watch out.

I've just watched the highlights on the BBC programme and, I know I haven't seen the whole story, but we looked to have played really well against what is a fourth-tier side. Wellens looked to be at the heart of all the good passing moves forward and it's just a shame we couldn't get a few more.

Fryatt took his goal very well. I was really impressed with it as there was still plenty of work to do. Adams looked good - someone who can take a decent corner!

Agree with all that. The highlights did make us look like a really good side playing lots of good football. And who would have thought it, a 15 minutes highlight package on BBC1 for the 1st round of Carling Cup away at Macclesfield. And who said BBC don't value good sport :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669