Post Match Manchester City 6 Leicester City 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
valiant effort today Maddison Nacho and KDH all 8 out of 10. bringing choudry on made little sense, it was hard to tell if we are doing a mixture of zonal and Man marking at corners.

Disappointing but not really unexpected.

5 of their goals should not be conceded at this level though, whoever is on the pitch.

3 good goals from us though and Maddison is on fire at the moment.

Fernandinho lucky not to get a red card at the end imo.

Poor Miles….

Completely the wrong approach first half, bordering on abject surrender

Finally made the correct call at half time, but way too late by then - especially as we are fully aware that we have failed hopelessly to address the defending of corners all season long - that one is bordering on neglect

I don’t expect it to be any better midweek

Madders was good though, weren’t he

Defence is obviously our issue. Attack is our only form of defence now. I think BR left out Vardy knowing we were going to lose and saving him for the Scouse. Unfortunately I think we’ll be butt ****ed there too. Going to be a long, cold New Year.

Poor Miles….

Completely the wrong approach first half, bordering on abject surrender

Finally made the correct call at half time, but way too late by then - especially as we are fully aware that we have failed hopelessly to address the defending of corners all season long - that one is bordering on neglect

I don’t expect it to be any better midweek
Ah it’s alright. At least we made something of a fist of it.

Two set pieces conceded. Again. Gets right on my tits though. It’s even more obvious how poor our set up is when in person. Could see both goals coming before the corner came in.

It could have been a lot worse. Let’s see if we can keep it respectable on Tue and then kick on with some more winnable games and hopefully a few players to pick from

Kasper and the defense shocking poor as we all expected,
but we showed some character and created a magic ten minutes of glory with three well taken goals - unfortuantely the match lasted 93 minutes.
Could have been a lot worse - - - next.

For some positives:

Maddison was brilliant. Lookman and KDH both played really well, and Nacho had some really good moments. 3 lovely goals.

For some positives:

Maddison was brilliant. Lookman and KDH both played really well, and Nacho had some really good moments. 3 lovely goals.
Yes three cracking goals. All from open play. The fact they got two iffy pens and a goal from a corner that could arguably have been a goal kick says it all. 3-3 would have been fair and the fact we are so short changed with players against their billion pound team - wow. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway ha ha!

I was fearing a record drubbing for us to be fair so it certainly could have been a damn site worse.

Yes three cracking goals. All from open play. The fact they got two iffy pens and a goal from a corner that could arguably have been a goal kick says it all. 3-3 would have been fair and the fact we are so short changed with players against their billion pound team - wow. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway ha ha!
The second one was a definite penalty. And whether they were corners or not, they both should have been defended. AT 4-0 I'd accepted a drubbing. To have them on the ropes at 4-3 and to concede two such soft goals is maddening. That's 6 goals we've scored in 2 games and we haven't won either of them.

I can't really comment as I turned the game off after 15 mins. However, I've just seen the goals and we scored from some really good counter-attacks. Maddison and Iheanacho looked excellent.

However, the defending from corners was hilarious as ever. It appeared as though we gave Thomas the job of marking their central defender from them. Absolutely incredible stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566