Post Match Manchester United 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlupp was good but my God is he frustrating. With s bit of composure he could be a very very good player.

In no way will it be a shame to win it when we're not playing.

It was a better result than many thought we would have got. But those people were basing it on the name of our club and not at all on statistics or form over this season. A team 7 points clear at the top of the table should NEVER not be favorites to win a match.

Realistically we won the Premier League today!

Three Man U children shouted penalty and I walked out the door for a toke. No idea what happened, but I spent a few minutes waiting for a small or large shout - nothing came. Guessing it wasn't a penalty.

But **** me, I've aged ten years this afternoon. Demarai is going to be absolute class next season. Schluppy did himself proud. Leo battled like a trooper. Kanté was on everything like shrink wrap and the back four (once the jitters left) were bombproof.

And Wes.

Everything I have is his. My bikes, my Mac, my wife, my dogs, my children - even my collection of sexually transmitted diseases. He can have the lot.

Come on Chelsea.

We've just got a point at Old Trafford too, which in any other season would be a highlight!

And as with our draw against Man C it feels odd to be disappointed.

****! ...I just realised La la Lawro's prediction was accidentally right! That's buggered up the whole thing! How will be confident of a result now??? o_O

Great atmosphere in a Sydney bar tonight. Gonna struggle at work tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 28
So I ended up in the Stretford end.

The Man U fans were hilarious: wanted Oliver lynched, got really reaallllly annoyed with their own side, particularly Felliani. What a load of miserable old bastards.

Anyway, good point. I get home tomorrow, hopefully when they land it'll be all over.

Seen the video now and LVG doesn't grab the reporter's hair but does say it's okay to do it as part of sex masochistic action. :eek:
The reporter is our very own Manish!!! Who thanks him for not pulling his hair.

A very good point. I still feel incredibly nervous and unsure. I just want Chelsea to finish the job for us. Pretty please.

The Man U fans were hilarious: wanted Oliver lynched, got really reaallllly annoyed with their own side, particularly Felliani. What a load of miserable old bastards.

Anyway, good point. I get home tomorrow, hopefully when they land it'll be all over.
You and Claudio both.

Have a good trip home, Miley.

Bloody part time Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570