Post Match Manchester United 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dilemma is this how do buy another defender when you have Maguire called up to the England squad and Morgan as your Captain?
Those of you on here who think Morgan is a decent defender are the ones who are dillusional

It's a bit like the ignorant feckwit loons who ring up Radio Leicester after a game, even though they've probably not actually watched a game since 1974

Quality

Kasper did great with the penalty but probably could have saved the first goal.

Despite giving the penalty away, Simpson had a decent game and limited Martial's options.

Having been shit for a few games, Morgan was actually alright today. Maguire was also very good.

James wasn't great but he played the best he could, like another poster (sorry I couldn't recall who), that's about as good as you'll get from James.

Ndidi has a bit of everything but only a bit, his tackling isn't as good as Kante, he can head a ball but his distribution is atrocious, really needs to work on his passing, no point winning the ball back just to pass it to an opposition.

Mahrez defended well, as well as going pass Jones/Blond a couple of times, considering our lack of attacking threat, he was about the only glimpse of hope we had.

Gray, he doesn't have the crossing ability that Albrighton has, and he doesn't have the tricks that Mahrez has, so I'm not sure what he is moaning about not getting games.

Vardy/Slimani/Okazaki/King/Albrighton/Fuchs didn't really do much to worth a mention.

Shakespeare made the correct tactical changes against Aresenal and Man sure the problem was he put the wrong players in.
Armatey against Arsenal and Gray tonight it should have been chilwell

Yeah because he's past it in my opinion and him lifting a trophy 2 years ago doesn't change that.

Maybe if fans and club hierarchy would move on from that we would progress as a club instead of being happy to go for a 0-0

You hate him because he's getting older?

I'm not sure he should be playing today either, doesn't mean I can't stand him.

He's a club legend. Stop being such a wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566