Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the video.
I've watched it at least twice this week once on here and on Facebook.
Vardy's push and the great steal by RDL on Mata were even better than I remember.
And that lucky goal by Cambiasso just capped it. ;)

Bu
Going back to the video.
I've watched it at least twice this week once on here and on Facebook.
Vardy's push and the great steal by RDL on Mata were even better than I remember.
And that lucky goal by Cambiasso just capped it. ;)
Ulloa's first goal doesn't get as much attention as it deserves. Great work by Vardy, keeping the ball in play and what a great cross he provides. And Ulloa's header.....wow!

The Chelsea match was at best a disappointment and at worst a disaster. Lets hope we do better with the Man U match. Those members of the Forum who attacked the most promising young fullback we have had in years or hammered a player coming back from injury or who referred to a Leicester player as pig shit will hopefully up their performance. I make an exception for BrownNose who performed well but was let down by other posters.

Saturday's game matters much more than the Chelsea game. Manchester United have incredibly talented players who have underperformed in some matches. If they regain form some of our players may well struggle.I hope we win but to lose to Man U in their own ground is no disgrace. They may or may not deserve serious criticism. It will not change the fact that this is the best Leicester squad I can remember with the best Leicester manager and the best Leicester owners.

Just as some players underperformed against Hull and then found their form again I hope the posters who underperformed against Chelsea will get back to form against Man U.

The Chelsea match was at best a disappointment and at worst a disaster. Lets hope we do better with the Man U match. Those members of the Forum who attacked the most promising young fullback we have had in years or hammered a player coming back from injury or who referred to a Leicester player as pig shit will hopefully up their performance. I make an exception for BrownNose who performed well but was let down by other posters.

Saturday's game matters much more than the Chelsea game. Manchester United have incredibly talented players who have underperformed in some matches. If they regain form some of our players may well struggle.I hope we win but to lose to Man U in their own ground is no disgrace. They may or may not deserve serious criticism. It will not change the fact that this is the best Leicester squad I can remember with the best Leicester manager and the best Leicester owners.

Just as some players underperformed against Hull and then found their form again I hope the posters who underperformed against Chelsea will get back to form against Man U.

You do realise that it's the players and not us playing against Man United, right?

Just checking.

Didn't refer to him as pig shit. Don't think anyone did, but your condescending tone is acknowledged.

Enjoy the game David.

2-1 Leicester. Stringfellow, Weller. (Stepney for them).

It was another poster who was rattling on a few days ago about how Cambiasso wasn't actually very good - some posters just say anything to try and appear 'different'.

Fryatt was simply making a joke out of it, as has been done several times since that utter attention-seeking tripe was originally posted

Or maybe another poster was giving his honest and personal view and then the Twats piled on. ;)

Fryatt then tried to cash in by following like a derby sheep what others had already done.

Cambiasso meh. Great player at the tail end of his career leading a team to the championship before Huth saved them.

Or maybe another poster was giving his honest and personal view and then the Twats piled on. ;)

Fryatt then tried to cash in by following like a derby sheep what others had already done.

Cambiasso meh. Great player at the tail end of his career leading a team to the championship before Huth saved them.
Please don't pick this up again.

Lawro says :

Leicester have lost both of their away league games so far, at Hull and Liverpool. They are still a decent side but, understandably, they have struggled to replace N'Golo Kante and are not at the same level they were last season.

I think they will let United have some chances on Saturday and I am backing Mourinho's side to win, with the proviso he has to address his selection issues - chiefly that of Rooney.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Lawro says :

Leicester have lost both of their away league games so far, at Hull and Liverpool. They are still a decent side but, understandably, they have struggled to replace N'Golo Kante and are not at the same level they were last season.

I think they will let United have some chances on Saturday and I am backing Mourinho's side to win, with the proviso he has to address his selection issues - chiefly that of Rooney.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1
:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673