Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how that's listed as a back 3....can't be surely?

Look at their bench !
We had better be a couple of goals to the good before he unleashes them. Of course we won’t be.

I don't like how that's listed as a back 3....can't be surely?
Yep, 3-4-1-2. Castagne did so well at centre back last match so why not....

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Ricardo, Mendy, Choudhury, Praet, Maddison, Maswanhise.

Who?
I just had to look him him up. He’s.... errrrr.... a midfielder.

Look at their bench !

If we can’t beat that lone up then we don’t deserve top six, let alone top four
Absolutely spot on. Now we need to show if we deserve it or not.

To reply to Fitz saying they'd rather have us in the Champions League than Liverpool - that's all very well and logical but the conspiratorial part of my brain thinks they'd rather have a big six team in there because they don't want us muscling in on their tight-knit group. Tin foil scarf anyone?

get Big Wes to have a chat with Little Wes and Soyuncu before they go out and tell them he is going to tattoo 'dickhead' on their foreheads in French and Turkish f they play on ice skates again like against newcastle. Also put about 15 redbulls in Vardy before he goes out and tell Tielemans to get passing forwards early doors before Tuanzabe and Bailly introduce themselves to one another.

This feels a bit roulette like.

They've made ten changes so we cannot have the first idea how they'll play. On paper, their side looks atrocious to me but who knows?

For us, I think we must avoid defeat. Four points are required as far as I'm concerned so getting one or three today takes the pressure away from the Chelsea PL match. I'll fancy us against Spurs on the last day as long as it is in our own hands.

Our line up comprises of three central defenders who each cost us a goal on Friday night through basic mistakes. They need to up their game big time tonight and hopefully BR has got right into them.

I don't think we can be as bad again. I think we need to trust that we have a lot of very capable players. Yes, we're not at our best right now in terms of form or personnel. But we are perfectly capable of a result here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566