Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first half was probably the best half of football I’ve seen us play this season, even considering the score line.

This second half is up there with one of the worst, and there’s a lot of competition. Worryingly there’s still half an hour left.

Nacho, Tete, Maddison

Total ****ng Rubbish in this half

Nope. I'm not defending anyone. He's just low down on the list of who to blame for all of the goals conceded today.

Laying any of them at the feet of Ward is ****ing laughable.
He's still shit though

The first half was probably the best half of football I’ve seen us play this season, even considering the score line.

This second half is up there with one of the worst, and there’s a lot of competition. Worryingly there’s still half an hour left.
Was just about to post same

Do you know what the words 'clear' and 'obvious' mean?

Okay, now imagine that you aren't the only one that matters.

Good, now remember that many posters on here don't think it was a red, even though they support us.

With it so far?

Now think about why it can't be considered a clear and obvious error.

Okay hun?
Hilarious, another gibberish post. Are you on the blob?

:043:

Nope. I'm not defending anyone. He's just low down on the list of who to blame for all of the goals conceded today.

Laying any of them at the feet of Ward is ****ing laughable.
He was abysmal for the second. Surely even you can see that. Straight at him and he jumped over it like a complete bell end

Their manager made changes at half time despite leading, ours didn’t despite probably needing to, particularly Faes who is still on the pitch and looks drunk. As a result they’ve carved us up.

There’s been two decisions that have both gone United way. Their keeper has made two world class saves.

Very frustrating to watch.

Seriously this front three are now having a ****ing laugh

I‘d hook the lot

He was abysmal for the second. Surely even you can see that. Straight at him and he jumped over it like a complete bell end
He was genuinely appalling for the second, there’s no way around it.

What I think people are misunderstanding is not that he’s directly to blame for anything, but that he’s generally just ****ing shit and doesn’t contribute at all.

It’s a shambles now

Final whistle can’t come quick enough

Soumare looks like a pub player who’s won a competition to play on the pitch

Hopeless

Backbone of a ****ing amoeba this lot.

All very perky when the going is good. Absolutely gutless when they're needed to step up.

He was genuinely appalling for the second, there’s no way around it.

What I think people are misunderstanding is not that he’s directly to blame for anything, but that he’s generally just ****ing shit and doesn’t contribute at all.
Or people are fixating on the goalkeeper whilst the defence in front of him capitulates like a Weetabix in warm milk every time any attacking player comes near them.

If you need to buy a goalkeeper to bail you out in every game, perhaps your squad is in need of an overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566