Pre Match Manchester United vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

As I mentioned in the Spurs pre-match thread, before the Villa game, I was thinking that any points from Spurs, Man U and Arsenal would be a bonus. Now I'm kind of expecting at least one, and maybe, who knows.... two, three, four, maybe even five, six, perhaps even seven, and dare I say nine!?

We've already bagged three, so how many now is a bonus. However, two solid performances and nine goals for us later and I am now kind of expecting at least one, and maybe, who knows... two, maybe even four, and dare I say six!?

Amazing what a couple of wins, and more importantly, two decent performances can do to one's hope.

And before and Lampard shouts "error! error!", I count Barnes's first goal against Spurs as it was absolutely a goal and only that goblin Mike Dean prevented it from being allowed.
About time we introduced a VAR for VAR.

And before any Lampard shouts "error! error!", I count Barnes's first goal against Spurs as it was absolutely a goal and only that goblin Mike Dean prevented it from being allowed.
About time we introduced a VAR for VAR.

And before any Lampard suggests that I use the 'edit' function to correct a typo, the option was not available to me as, presumably, an arbitrary amount of time had passed between posting my typo and spotting said typo.

Keep it ****y, Joe. IFS 4 lyf

Anyway. 4 more wins needed to survive I reckon. Still 1 from 7 clubs in my opinion.

We have Bournemouth (H), Saints (A), Wolves (H), Everton (H), Palace (A), West Ham (H) and Leeds (A)

We should be able to salvage enough from those fixtures.

Don’t see Saints or Bournemouth sorting it out.

My gut says Leeds are the 3rd. West Ham have enough, Wolves look a lot better, Dyche will sort out Everton, Palace seem to grab a result when they need one and we look like we’ve woken up.

Nick a win from either this or Arsenal and we will be in excellent shape.

Last edited:
Watched Leeds/Man U just now and despite winning I thought both teams looked crap. Man U have that bit extra quality available when it matters and that made the difference. Also Maguire started and wasn't very good again.....

Is Casemiro out for them next week?
Nacho v Maguire would be a tasty encounter
Tete v Shaw, like wise

Is that the first time a Premier League game has been played the same week as the reverse fixture? Must be.

Is that the first time a Premier League game has been played the same week as the reverse fixture? Must be.
Yes. It's what she would have wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570