• Queue with the mongies big nose!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • You're my hero, jump to the front!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyFox

Do you think that Milan should be allowed to go to the front of the queue at the ticket office or do you think he should join the back of the queue like the rest of us?

Can someone make this a poll?

Macky

Gruntled Member
Where's the option 'He should watch it down the pub with the BOO boys'?

Lako42

It seems that the quality of our play is not the only thing that has decreased this week.

David Gwilliam

Teachers?

I thought that Milan and not Teachers owns the ground. My understanding was that Milan only took over after making sure he could do a deal with the Teachers to get the ground. I am sure he got it at a rock bottom price since the last thing an American teachewrs fund wanted to own was a British football ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The ground is still effectively owned by the American teachers' pension fund. A representative of theirs travels up from London to attend most home games.

Foxes_Trust

I thought that Milan and not Teachers owns the ground. My understanding was that Milan only took over after making sure he could do a deal with the Teachers to get the ground. I am sure he got it at a rock bottom price since the last thing an American teachewrs fund wanted to own was a British football ground.

Just to confirm what Boc has said, the stories in the media around the time of the Milan Mandaric takeover were very mis-leading.

MM actually told us directly he was keen to have the ownership of the ground, but this could only be realistically looked at after being in the Premiership for a couple of seasons.

Malcolm Stewart Smith has represented Teachers since day one, and served on the previous board. Now the board consists of Tony Lander, MM & MSS.

MSS has recently been helping work on a full review of the non playing side of the club and was present during part of the Foxes Trust board meeting last night to discuss aspects of this review where the Trust can have a positive role in the near future

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Just to confirm what Boc has said, the stories in the media around the time of the Milan Mandaric takeover were very mis-leading.

Nonsense, he paid £25 million for the club, everyone knows that, it said so in the Mockery

spionfox

The ground is still effectively owned by the American teachers' pension fund. A representative of theirs travels up from London to attend most home games.

I trust that he doesn't join in with the booing.

pisyndrome

i cant believe that he needs a ticket, do you think he gets frisked on the way in like the rest of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669