Maresca out

I don't know what you do at this point.

I suppose you have to see it to the end and then agree to separate in the summer. I don't see it being sustainable next year irrespective of the league we are in. I think he's lost too much of the fanbase now, and the recent results are plainly unacceptable.

I suppose you have to see it to the end and then agree to separate in the summer. I don't see it being sustainable next year irrespective of the league we are in. I think he's lost too much of the fanbase now, and the recent results are plainly unacceptable.

No, get rid now, avoiding the inevitable . Put someone in who might somehow still get us over the line.
****ing Insane to say it but it might have to be NP or even Colin W.
Any ****er really....... even that ****, Dave from Enderby Social ive just seen out manoeuvre EM once again here tonight

What's in it for him I suppose? His full arse is exposed. If we do go up he can pretend to be hard done to when he's sacked in October and hope the media bizarrely big him up like they did last summer.

Seriously that was the weirdest shit.....hardly any ****er had a clue who he was. Man City fans had never heard of him. West Brom historians had a vague memory of someone playing for them once who may or may not have been him. Suddenly he was in a photo with Pep celebrating a treble and people mentioned he looks like Pep. Next thing he's being chased by Southampton. Then every ****er knows the genius of Snide Pep and we want him too.

No, get rid now, avoiding the inevitable . Put someone in who might somehow still get us over the line.
****ing Insane to say it but it might have to be NP or even Colin W.
Any ****er really....... even that ****, Dave from Enderby Social ive just seen out manoeuvre EM once again here tonight
I’d seriously give Nigel the remaining games. Vardy loves him.

It was so blindingly obvious when I called it over a month ago, and was called a daft ****, ****wit etc.

Problem is it’s too late now. That 3 week break from league matches we had was the time to do it.

We’ve completely ****ed it.

It was so blindingly obvious when I called it over a month ago, and was called a daft ****, ****wit etc.

Problem is it’s too late now. That 3 week break from league matches we had was the time to do it.

We’ve completely ****ed it.
Well perhaps you were right. Perhaps on this occasion you are. We all have different opinions but all ultimately want the same.

We all have different opinions but all ultimately want the same.

Truest thing you've posted that.

CF can get carried away with his Pearson-blinkered ways. You're one of those that went after him way too hard though - however things end up. He clearly is a genuine City fan.

Don't entertain his one-upmanship. It's pathetic and par for the course.
I wanted to be wrong but knew I wouldn't be.

Whereas you just don’t have a clue. I vaguely remember you calling us all bed setters in February and saying there’s no way we were going to get relegated.

Truest thing you've posted that.

CF can get carried away with his Pearson-blinkered ways. You're one of those that went after him way too hard though - however things end up. He clearly is a genuine City fan.
I never doubt everyone on here wants the best for our team.

Sometimes though, the negativity is depressing.

You should have been in the crowd tonight
Supposed to be there supporting the team, but once they scored the majority just moaned about everything

You should have been in the crowd tonight
Supposed to be there supporting the team, but once they scored the majority just moaned about everything
If you’ve made it all the way to ****ing Plymouth to watch that half arsed shite you should be making your feelings clear.

Nothing will change if everyone sits there clapping and smiling. Start by not giving the club that pisses money up the wall your own hard earned.

I hear you… but it’s hard to maintain optimism when the only people seemingly fighting for us are the god damn lawyers.

**** off Poundland Pep

I get it, but to call for the head of the manager whose team is top of the table would seem a bit harsh. Does anyone have any faith that he'll steer us through this rocky patch?

If you’ve made it all the way to ****ing Plymouth to watch that half arsed shite you should be making your feelings clear.

Nothing will change if everyone sits there clapping and smiling. Start by not giving the club that pisses money up the wall your own hard earned.
I don’t have a problem with people making their feelings know at the end of the game.

In all the years I’ve been following the club I can’t remember anyone suddenly start to play better during the game, having been barracked by their own fans

I get it, but to call for the head of the manager whose team is top of the table would seem a bit harsh. Does anyone have any faith that he'll steer us through this rocky patch?
After tonight and since Christmas - no I’m afraid, he is too much off a stubborn ****.

And that’s the response I’m sure neutrals will say if they just looked at the table, ignored the last few months results, and never watched us play.

Fact is, we’ve bottled an almighty big lead. Results have been absolute dog shit for the past few months, which when you play football as boring as we do, doesn’t go down well. And although we’re sitting top now, we won’t be by the end of the season if we just carry on and blindingly hope things change. We did that for too long under Rodgers and look where we ended up.

It’s so clearly not right, it’s so clearly going to end in complete ****ing disaster (ie no promotion), so I’d say it isn’t harsh.

And in answer to your question. Zero. Completely ****ing zero faith in this fraud turning it around.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463