Maresca out

I don’t have a problem with people making their feelings know at the end of the game.

In all the years I’ve been following the club I can’t remember anyone suddenly start to play better during the game, having been barracked by their own fans
It’s more than just one game though isn’t it? Nothing would have changed in the medium to long term if Vestergaard got on the end of the last corner of the game and salvaged a point.

It’s more than just one game though isn’t it? Nothing would have changed in the medium to long term if Vestergaard got on the end of the last corner of the game and salvaged a point.
Even if we had sneaked a 1-1, it was just wallpapering over the cracks.

We played well for 15 minutes , they break, Wout forgets he’s playing football and we are 1-0 down.

EM pisses round the edges and changes like for like with, guess what, zero effect.

We then huff and puff for - doesn’t matter how long, until we are huffed and puffed out.

There is zero change of system, shape and therefore outcome.

We are polishing turds at this point. To start with Waes, Ndidi and Daka in SPITE of everting screaming not to is nothing short of ****ing criminal.

Took a really long time to come out and do his RL interview tonight...

Took a really long time to come out and do his RL interview tonight...
And then said he didn’t think he should have brought Daka off earlier.

Daka wasn’t even making the bench for him at the start of the season, yet he’s now our first choice striker whilst playing completely shit? It’s beyond bonkers.

P45’s are quite wordy… hopefully.
Nah he isn’t going.

Top won’t get his finger out of his arse until it’s far too late, yet again.

I quite like the guy but possibly in the way that you like the new babysitter after Myra Hindley has been fired.

There is absolutely no ****ing chance he keeps this club up if we actually manage to get up.

I wanted to be wrong but knew I wouldn't be.

Whereas you just don’t have a clue. I vaguely remember you calling us all bed setters in February and saying there’s no way we were going to get relegated.
Yawn.

You didn't though. You really, really.didnt.

It might be better to just take the points deduction now, scrape the playoffs, lose at first try, sack the manager, sack the board, get someone who plays inspiring football in, and actually start producing something worth watching.

Too much ‘safe ‘ football.
Too predictable
Easy to defend against
Vulnerable to counterattack

I can hear the ‘ told you so’ group sharpening their knives

Am I misremembering or do we have a history of sacking managers after losing away to Plymouth?

Holloway in

It might be better to just take the points deduction now, scrape the playoffs, lose at first try, sack the manager, sack the board, get someone who plays inspiring football in, and actually start producing something worth watching.

Exactly right.

We're making everything worse with our attitude to the charges we face.

Agreeing to take a big reduction this season is obviously the right thing for our long term future. The short term thinking is going to kill us for a long time.

And then said he didn’t think he should have brought Daka off earlier.

Daka wasn’t even making the bench for him at the start of the season, yet he’s now our first choice striker whilst playing completely shit? It’s beyond bonkers.

Daka looks mentally ****ed, even more so when he was eventually taken off.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463