Mark Yeates signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd prefer anne widdicombe to andy welsh

i should have more info on the player later.i'm going to his pub tonight.:icon_bigg

whats that called? "the relegation threatened englishman"

Last edited:
Two signings confirmed in such a short space of time must mean that there has been some sort of development either positive or negative on the takeover situation. Pleased with the Horse and Yeates sounds like he could do a job if we find out where abouts in midfield he actually plays.
Care to shed anymore light on your teasing posts Newton??

Last edited:
... by signing a player well used to League One. :icon_sad:

Dont be so negative Stev'o im sure Yeates will be able to cut it for us, we do need another winger with Levi on the left. We need a good winger to provide service to the Horse.

Forgive my complete lack of excitement here, but who the feck is Mark Yeates ?? :102:

Im sure Newts cant post more on what he knows until its been confirmed etc.

Well I'm taking it as slightly positive news then, although there has been millions of hints of completion already, this looks good as the transfers rolling through now, and IMO if there was any bad news Newton would say straight away or drop negative hints.

Dont be so negative Stev'o im sure Yeates will be able to cut it for us, we do need another winger with Levi on the left. We need a good winger to provide service to the Horse.

In fairness I think we should see how good he is first before slagging him off (or not). ;)

Hughes
Hume
Weso

Im not sure about Humey as a midfielder, doubt RK would put Humey there. Hughes has been crap the majority of the season. I still dont rate Weso that highly, he has had a couple of decent matches, he is out of position to many times and AJ is a lazy feck. Still think we need another CM, come on Rob lets get one in tonight!!!

I'm guessing Hughes will just move back into the centre now.

Yeates, Tiatto, Hughes, Porter

Or Hughes, Johnson, Tiatto, Yeates/Porter? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673