Martin Allen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the nos?

From what I've heard he sounds pretty good, and along with Parkinson at Colchester and Penney at Doncaster, seems to fit our usual policy of hiring young up and coming managers..

Graz said:
Why the nos?

From what I've heard he sounds pretty good, and along with Parkinson at Colchester and Penney at Doncaster, seems to fit our usual policy of hiring young up and coming managers..

Are they getting him mixed up with Clive Allen?

Graz said:
Why the nos?

We've got no money to pay compensation how many more times...We are looking at a manger who is out of work and what a array of talent we have to choose from:102: :102: :102:

It's like speaking to a brick wall, HF

Don't bother trying

highland fox said:
We've got no money to pay compensation how many more times...We are looking at a manger who is out of work and what a array of talent we have to choose from:102: :102: :102:

I'm not saying we could/should get him, just that the the 2 people who replied before me both seemed like they were giving a firm no and were very against it and I couldn't work out why...

You're right though, we won't be able to afford any of those managers probably (although you don't know that for fact, but we can assume), but still doesn't mean they wouldn't be any good.

To be fair, you and countless others said we couldn't afford to pay off Levein, yet the board have found money somewhere to do that. Truth is you don't actually know how much money is available really and it is just an assumption. I agree with it, but as far as I'm aware, nobody connected to the club has come out and said we're not looking at managers from other clubs because we can't afford them.

Last edited:
highland fox said:

How do we know we haven't got £100k going spare. Have I missed a quote or something??

If we beat southampton maybe we will have some cash for compo???!?!?

It's Jim Smith,Peter Reid or the man we have now you know the one who is suddenly going to motivate the team etc even though he hasn't managed it whilst he was Assistant Manager.The words Shit,Up ,Without,a,Creek and Paddle spring to mind....enjoy.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
It's Jim Smith,Peter Reid or the man we have now you know the one who is suddenly going to motivate the team etc even though he hasn't managed it when he was a Assistant Manager.The words Shit,Up ,Without,a,Creek and Paddle spring to mind....enjoy.

To be fair HF it didn't look like CL knew how to use the paddle even if he had one :confused:

highland fox said:
Iknow, it's giving me an effing headache, thinking about which joker we are going to end up with.:119: :119: :119:

glyn said:
To be fair HF it didn't look like CL knew how to use the paddle even if he had one :confused:

And if/when we go down it will no doubt be entirely his fault.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
It's Jim Smith,Peter Reid or the man we have now you know the one who is suddenly going to motivate the team etc even though he hasn't managed it whilst he was Assistant Manager.The words Shit,Up ,Without,a,Creek and Paddle spring to mind....enjoy.
I don't think we've even got a creek to speak of.:icon_cry:

Real Sharapova said:
I don't think we've even got a creek to speak of.:icon_cry:

I know RS....what a fecking shambles:icon_cry:
Get rid and replace him with his Assistant,so Kelly was fine and the reason we are in this shit is no fault of his.Maybe I am stupid (very probable) but should not Kelly of been sacked as well?

Last edited:
highland fox said:
I know RS....what a fecking shambles:icon_cry:
Get rid and replace him with his Assistant,so Kelly was fine and the reason we are in this shit is no fault of his.Maybe I am stupid (very probable) but should not Kelly of been sacked as well?

Well who would that leave running the team? Dublin? Think before you post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670