Martyn Glover - Time to Shine?

A dick and a ****, wow. What a fall from grace. To be fair, he is still part of our legacy and will always have a special place in my heart. Just a shame the way he went after our title.
He was brilliant for us. Exceptional. We would not have won the league without him. He was also exceptional for Chelsea, who wouldn't have won the league the year after without him. His decorum, his attitude, his application, all were wonderful whilst he was here.

He then took Saudi money. He's a **** for doing so.

He was brilliant for us. Exceptional. We would not have won the league without him. He was also exceptional for Chelsea, who wouldn't have won the league the year after without him. His decorum, his attitude, his application, all were wonderful whilst he was here.

He then took Saudi money. He's a **** for doing so.
Not to mention the minor achievement of winning the World Cup with France.

So, I’m setting aside the financial shitstorm for a second. Which I know makes the below probably impossible.

Here’s what I’d like to see about the current squad:

Leaving the club:

Nacho (free transfer)
Praet (FT)
Albrighton (FT)
Yunus (no loan extension)
Doyle (no loan extension)
Ward (shit)
Iversen (transfer)
Souttar (transfer)
Kristiansen (transfer)
Soumare (transfer)
Daka (transfer)

(Sane) contract offers for:

Vestergaard
Vardy
Ndidi

Buy:

Fatawu

I think Vestergaard has done enough to prove he can play, under certain circumstances. He wouldn’t be in my 11, but a good squad player if he fancies staying around.

Ndidi is a tough one. He’s played hundreds of times for Leicester now and he’s been excellent in spells. Have his legs gone though?

Could see both wanting a change though.

So, I’m setting aside the financial shitstorm for a second. Which I know makes the below probably impossible.

Here’s what I’d like to see about the current squad:

Leaving the club:

Nacho (free transfer)
Praet (FT)
Albrighton (FT)
Yunus (no loan extension)
Doyle (no loan extension)
Ward (shit)
Iversen (transfer)
Souttar (transfer)
Kristiansen (transfer)
Soumare (transfer)
Daka (transfer)

(Sane) contract offers for:

Vestergaard
Vardy
Ndidi

Buy:

Fatawu

I think Vestergaard has done enough to prove he can play, under certain circumstances. He wouldn’t be in my 11, but a good squad player if he fancies staying around.

Ndidi is a tough one. He’s played hundreds of times for Leicester now and he’s been excellent in spells. Have his legs gone though?

Could see both wanting a change though.
Horrible to see Ndidi go on a free. I really hope he re-signs and we can get a cracking season out of him.

In sales, there's this old rule that us conmen live by: The best time to sell to someone is immediately after they've just bought. It's time to strike whilst it's hot and get these muthafuckas tied up.

Horrible to see Ndidi go on a free. I really hope he re-signs and we can get a cracking season out of him.

In sales, there's this old rule that us conmen live by: The best time to sell to someone is immediately after they've just bought. It's time to strike whilst it's hot and get these muthafuckas tied up.
I realise now that this might not make sense. 😬

The last line. We've just "sold" so to speak, by winning the league and showing we're valuable still to win silverware, be in the top league etc.

Hopefully we get Ndidi tied up ASAP and he doesn't go somewhere lame like Fulham or Palace.

I realise now that this might not make sense. 😬

The last line. We've just "sold" so to speak, by winning the league and showing we're valuable still to win silverware, be in the top league etc.

Hopefully we get Ndidi tied up ASAP and he doesn't go somewhere lame like Fulham or Palace.
I think he’ll go to Everton.

If we were guaranteed Wilf of 3 or 4 years ago then it’s a no brainer, but he’s been off form a long time and with his undoubtedly high wages I’d say thanks Wilf but time for somebody new!

Whisper it amongst yourselves, but I think Soumare could play in that advanced midfield role that Wilf has played this season.

Whisper it amongst yourselves, but I think Soumare could play in that advanced midfield role that Wilf has played this season.

Well, so could I, but I’d be an absolute embarrassing pile of shit

So pretty much the same thing

Who knows. Last season Vestergaard was considered even worse than Soumare.

Rodgers coaching and management of the club last season was so bad that it tuned proven top flight players into relegation fodder. So I'm not willing to write off anyone based on that season (except Danny Ward, he's just shit).

I don't think it's too far fetched that Enzo will believe he can do something with him but Soumare always played the Winks role for Seville on the handful of occasions I seen them on TV this year.

Didn’t Soumaré have one really good game in the relegation season while playing further forward than usual? Palace or Wolves or something? Or have I made it up?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663