Match 14 - 20:30 - Takh FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Get your ass in gear Harry :icon_wink

All 3 this end.

We beat these 8-7 last time, but if I remember correctly we were cruising until the last few minutes.

Also AC are playing Aimless so a win could see us joint second on points, but probably 3rd on GD. We have a far superior GD to Aimless, but can't really touch Beachaump or AC.

Also noticed we are now ranked 40 in the Leicester branch, not bad going kiddos, for comparison the lowest ranking I can see is 124, so we are actually quite high!

Last edited:
Not available this week.

Is that the gallacticos Matt? It's based on your last 20 games i believe so it shows how good your form is!

Not available this week.

Is that the gallacticos Matt? It's based on your last 20 games i believe so it shows how good your form is!

Dunno it just says when I click our team "Current ranking at Goals Leicester" = 40

Im avaliable.

Sorry guys I'm out tonight, got a stomach bug and was being sick all day yesterday. My dad and Jon are still playing.

How will the subs work if we have six?

I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Well, it's off. They have called it off....apparently because they can't get promoted.

Goals have offered me a friendly at 8.30pm or a tournament at 7pm or nothing.

What people wanna do, I'll text folks as well.

Well, it's off. They have called it off....apparently because they can't get promoted.

Goals have offered me a friendly at 8.30pm or a tournament at 7pm or nothing.

What people wanna do, I'll text folks as well.

let me speak to my dad, I don't think he'll want to play a friendly. Hang on 5.

Edit:

My dad wants to take the week off to rest up for next season, he's aching a bit! Does this mean we get the 10-0 and 3 points? If beachaump lose by 7 we could be up!

Last edited:
Yes, 10-0 win and 3 pts.

They play Hoodpark though, so there's more chance of me fcuking Kelly Brook than there is of Beauchamp Wdrs losing by 7. (fecking cheats, had 4 guest players last week)

Last edited:
I would like to play but if the general consensus is that people dont want to then i understand. who are beauchamp playing?

Yes, 10-0 win and 3 pts.

They play Hoodpark though, so there's more chance of me fcuking Kelly Brook than there is of Beauchamp Wdrs losing by 7. (fecking cheats, had 4 guest players last week)

I would like to play but if the general consensus is that people dont want to then i understand. who are beauchamp playing?

:icon_roll:icon_bigg

Last edited:
I think I am gonna call it off.

We have 5 at max and it could be a waste of time. Disappointed as I want to play this week after last week's heroics but knowing Goals and their organisation skill I could be more disappointed post-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566