Match 4 - TB THURS V Hoodpark Rgrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Now I understand there's a few absentees for this fixture. So I know everyone's availbility fairly early. It may mean cancelling the fixture which I don't want to do that as it would kill off any promotion bid. I have called one of my bro's mates as a back-up plan. So we have 3.

Declare....

I can't make it this week hazz.

Again, I'm free if you're desperate. However I will have just finished a spin class an hour before hand so my legs will probably be about shot........

My dad's in but he said he would sooner cancel than sit there and have a 17-0 drubbing if we have a scraped together team out there. I can see his point!

Edit just to confirm me and Jon are both away.

Second Edit can't you move the game to a future week? I'm out next week aswell.

Last edited:
Second Edit can't you move the game to a future week? I'm out next week aswell.

I doubt Hoodpark would be so forgiving and I have only seen it when it's ''important'' games.

I have managed to get hold of another player. So I have 4 plus Steve but I am considering pulling the plug tbh - need one more player really.

I think you're supposed to give 48 hours....

and now they want double next week. I am too pissed off - and with Goals general. We could have not gave them any notice at all and not turned up, the punishment would have been same. What a crock of shite. I partly put some of the blame on myself and that's why I suggest I pay half of the ''fee'' from this week. This means £3 added on to next weeks normal £6.50. But from now on I am on the lookout for a new 5-a-side league.

I explained to them that we have never missed a payment before, we have been conned two/three times by them and no-one else seems to be punished. They've had more than enough out of us before - how about they reward us for once.

and now they want double next week. I am too pissed off - and with Goals general. We could have not gave them any notice at all and not turned up, the punishment would have been same. What a crock of shite. I partly put some of the blame on myself and that's why I suggest I pay half of the ''fee'' from this week. This means £3 added on to next weeks normal £6.50. But from now on I am on the lookout for a new 5-a-side league.

I explained to them that we have never missed a payment before, we have been conned two/three times by them and no-one else seems to be punished. They've had more than enough out of us before - how about they reward us for once.
Have you thought about joining a six-a-side league and combing both teams?

Have you thought about joining a six-a-side league and combing both teams?

That thought has crossed my mind and I remember there is one league at Judgemeadow School which is 7-a-side ran by the FA which will probably be controlled with a lot of organisation but with more strict rules regards registering players etc.

It's rediculous Hazz. I suggest you write a letter of complaint. Ask why, if they always get 48 hours notice, you never get notified that your game is off and that you will play a friendly instead?

I'm sure if you told them that you're going to leave they will write it off...

There is a 5/6 a-side league at The County FA headquarters at Whetstone I think. Good facilities and from what Ive seen it seems fairly well run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4669