Match 6 - THURS - 2200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

As you may well have guessed/looked, we don't have a game this week. However, I wouldn't put anything past this lot. So declare yourselves and then tomorrow afternoon, I shall ring up and see what they are going to attempt.

If they suggest a friendly, what are peep's feelings about that? We'd obiviously like a different time for starters.

If they suggest a tournament, what are peep's feelings about that?

Im around if needed but wouldnt really want a friendly at that time of night. What would a tourny involve? i.e. how many gmes etc?

Sometimes if they are a number of teams requiring a friendly. They just do a tournament with 4 teams, normally round-robin format. So 3 games.

It appears anyway that there is only 2 teams not due a game this week. Us and a team from the top division. So they will probs attempting getting us a friendly against a team who have already played which is normally a fecking waste of time.

Last edited:
us 3 are in, if they want a friendly I will do 7pm or 7.45 but any later than that I really don't see the point. The last two we have had have been complete wastes of time with the other team not really bothering.

Edit: in fact based on the last two friendlies I would sooner not have one altogether.

Last edited:
Although, I haven't called them yet it does appear that we do now have a league fixture according to the website.

If that's the case, a decision needs to be made for Thursday's game. I am waiting to hear off Drew but I know he's about. So please speak up Drew....

Do we defo have a game at 10pm, if its a league i'll play otherwise not at 10, if that makes it clear?

Hrm, that's not really fair on him, he's an important player now. I'd rather let him play than me turn up.

Hrm, that's not really fair on him, he's an important player now. I'd rather let him play than me turn up.

tbf im the same mate your bro should def play ahead of me.

Spoke to my dad and we are obviously all OK if it's league, but would prefer not to play a friendly, I think they are completely pointless.

Just called them on a trip to the shop, it's a league game. A new team.

If anyone is willing to step aside, then that makes things easier. But failing that, I'll have to ask a couple to step aside and I'll owe a favour in return.

ok cool, 10pm still? I'm a little wary they might just pass off a higher division team as a new team so I'm going to check with the players!

ill drop out hazzer, really busy with friendlies at the mo.

PDS is going to miss out. He's just text me...played his first 11-a-side game of the season tonight and doesn't feel like it for tomorrow.

So it's

Matt's Trio
Drew
DD
Hazz
Bro of Hazz

- DD shall be picked up at 9.20pm

Last edited:
In case anyone didn't get Hazz' text, the game is CANCELLED. Maybe a mod could change the thread title to include the CANCELLED bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669