Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OS almost makes it sound like a formality... I'd be very, very happy if this went through. I can't help feeling that a PL club is going to swoop at the last minute though. Sod off Mick McCarthy!

I wonder at implications this has regarding Bamba? Have we really bought St Ledger to be back up to Mills and Bamba? Not to mention we have been linked with bringing back Mee and Vitor, and if Tunch is fit he could be more than adequate back up.

The OS almost makes it sound like a formality... I'd be very, very happy if this went through. I can't help feeling that a PL club is going to swoop at the last minute though. Sod off Mick McCarthy!
Exactly. I won't be happy until he's standing with top in his new little stadium

Last edited:
I think Bamba could be relegated to the bench. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to sell him - with those three and perhaps Mee and/or Vitor coming in on loan, we'll have more than enough cover at Centre Back.

He may be a good player but it's worrying that some fans work themselves into a frenzy about these possible transfers. Relax and calm down. All will be revealed in the fullness of time!:icon_roll

Hmmm interesting. Thought he was well liked. Sour grapes ?

Judging by the content on that page (putting LOL randomly into words etc.) I would guess it is full of kids getting rather bitter as they can't understand why anyone would leave their wonderful club to go to a club that has featured in the top flight more than once.

I think reading will struggle to replace him, but they won't realise it until later.

Saying that, £5m is quite high for him i think, so they should be very happy with that.

Judging by the content on that page (putting LOL randomly into words etc.) I would guess it is full of kids getting rather bitter as they can't understand why anyone would leave their wonderful club to go to a club that has featured in the top flight more than once.

They are suggesting that Ian Harte can play at CB and that he could do a better job.

God help them.

I've personally never liked Reading or their specky calm & composed boiled egg like manager.

Last edited:
i think this is a fab deal if we pull it off , but do you think that is the end of maynard coming? or would top and co. spend even more money ?
i hope we get maynard and 1 more strong midfield player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670