Matt Piper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

I try and listen to every match i get a chance too but yesterday i could listen to the 2nd half, why???

Because Matt Piper is a complete and utter wanker, he can't find a new job so he is on the radio doing the Leicester games, he doesn't make sense and his English is poor, i thought my English was bad but his is even worst.

He talks out his arse and stutters and doesn't even realise what is going on i think

Is there anyway we can get him off the radio,

Stringer is a decenter commentator he gets to lively that scares me cause it always sounds like we are going to score or they are going to score.

Thrax

Matt Piper's Interview...

RL "so Mr Piper, do you know anything about football?
MP "Umm, well, I, Err, I d, dd, d, did p p p p play a bit a few years ago"
RL "Ahh, I see, and can you guarantee you won't swear on live radio"
MP "Ohh.....of c c c c cause, if I do my m m m mother will slap the back of my l l l l legs....."
RL "brilliant, you've got the job!"

Last edited:

homer

I thought he gave a fine expedition of broadcasting skill last night

Hazzman

I wouldn't call anything expletive. Just he's not the sharpest tool out of the box thus really shouldn't be doing a role commentating on the radio.

Stringer gets up my nose as well. Don't know why, just does.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I don't suppose we can afford Steve Claridge now he is on 5 Live and on the telly!

indierich06

I don't agree with all these ex-players getting commentating jobs. They might have been good players, but it's obvious that Walsh and especially Piper haven't got a ****ing clue what they're on about 90% of the time.

I don't give a toss who they are, just get someone in who can provide some decent analysis!

Hazzman

As mentioned elsewhere, he's in some role at Anstey Nomads. Whether it's a coach or player I'm unsure. In fact, Carl Muggleton and Sam McMahon playing for them now.

indierich06

Walsh hasn't been on this season at all as far as i know

Most likely because he's busy with that new football academy of his. Now all we need is for Matt Piper to open his own academy and we'll be able to get someone half decent in to commentate!

Papasmurf

So now we're top of the league we have to find other things to come on here and b*tch about??

Lboro fox

As mentioned elsewhere, he's in some role at Anstey Nomads. Whether it's a coach or player I'm unsure. In fact, Carl Muggleton and Sam McMahon playing for them now.

Assistant manager and piper has been playing for them up front recently too.

By all accounts Steve Walsh is a bit of a tool. Get him in Milan.

Boy Genius

Banned
I try and listen to every match i get a chance too but yesterday i could listen to the 2nd half, why???

Because Matt Piper is a complete and utter wanker, he can't find a new job so he is on the radio doing the Leicester games, he doesn't make sense and his English is poor, i thought my English was bad but his is even worst.

well if you could listen and didn't want to, switch the fecker off!

and Spanky has the nerve to call Matt Piper a complete and utter wanker......:icon_roll

Lako42

Calling the lad a complete and utter wanker is OTT. The lad is invited to do some coverage for the club he loves and it's not his fault he's not the best pundit in the land.

If I was invited to go to games and commentate I would jump at the chance, I would not expect to be called a wanker for my trouble, for other reasons maybe, but not for trying.

Last edited:

Boy Genius

Banned
Calling the lad a complete and utter wanker is OTT. The lad is invited to do some coverage for the club he loves and it's not his fault he's not the best pundit in the land.

If I was invited to go to games and commentate I would jump at the chance, I would not expect to be called a wanker for my trouble, for other reasons maybe, but not for trying.

wanker.....

stockholm fox

Living over here it's good to hear 'propaLestohonyuhrayjohsumtimes' and his heart is in the right place... leave him alone you miserable sods!

I like the random enthusiasm of the Stringer show more and more. It's like having two incoherrent mates sat next to you at the Walkers who've had too many beers at the Gateway and don't really know what's happening on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669