Mattock hands in transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the the bigger **** then, Mattock or Campbell?

I would say mattock I know dj threw a strop but that was partly (i think) due to him not playing where as mattock is first choice and has obviously believed his own hype!

i get the impression from some fans that every player should play out their careers with us - who cares if they want to leave????

Its not what they do its the way they do it!!!

That's it, DJ made it public that he dosen't like the club, and Mattock couldn't face his manager.

That's it, DJ made it public that he dosen't like the club, and Mattock couldn't face his manager.

Plus mattock was quoted in an interview saying "Leicester is my club and my city" this summer!!! So why lie i think he would of had more people understanding if he just came out and said "I am not happy where i am and i want a move" even if it wasnt to the media or fans he should of had the decency to talk to np.
IMO what mattock has done represents everything that is wrong in football and to think we were all slagging lita off last week for wanting a big wage at a so called bigger club!!!

If he goes to Forest however, He will not get a nice reception from me, the ****ing red ratty Bastard.

Hey Lako you twat! That means you must go to a game to give him a bad reception.......:icon_bigg

Hey Lako you twat! That means you must go to a game to give him a bad reception.......:icon_bigg

When the cricket season is finished in about 6-7 weeks I will more than likely make a few games :icon_lol:

Plus mattock was quoted in an interview saying "Leicester is my club and my city" this summer!!! So why lie i think he would of had more people understanding if he just came out and said "I am not happy where i am and i want a move" even if it wasnt to the media or fans he should of had the decency to talk to np.
IMO what mattock has done represents everything that is wrong in football and to think we were all slagging lita off last week for wanting a big wage at a so called bigger club!!!

But what if Mattock's issue is not wanting to play for Pearson?

So far NP has been said to be a positive influence & attracting young players to the club, but of the "home grown" youngsters only King seems to have seen his career progress.

Mind you to me not having proper reserve fixtures and instead farming our youngesters out is not the way to train your next string to play the Pearson way

I'm of the opinion that he is over rated anyway, so £2million to WBA is no great loss. If he were to upset the rest of the team by being divisive that would be a far worse thing. Nigel Pearson has handled this brilliantly in getting rid of him quickly. Considering the Nigel's personality as ice cool, he sounded very angry to me that Mattock had rang Mandaric rather than coming to see him first, and I don't blame the manager for selling him.

No great loss, I think he will just be another average chmpionship player in the future, he hasn't really improved in the last few seasons.

i get the impression from some fans that every player should play out their careers with us - who cares if they want to leave????

I care ! as i said before, were losing one of our most promosing players!

I dont expect any player to stay forever but for a Local lad, fresh from the academy, only 1 full season into his Leicester career, with a guranteed first team place ??

No Mattock, just No

I think Frank Rolling could fill the gap.

But what if Mattock's issue is not wanting to play for Pearson?

So far NP has been said to be a positive influence & attracting young players to the club, but of the "home grown" youngsters only King seems to have seen his career progress.

Mind you to me not having proper reserve fixtures and instead farming our youngesters out is not the way to train your next string to play the Pearson way

So which "home grown" players have suffered under NP perhaps they are just not good enough and you have to realise leicester are not a club with the luxury of time to wait and see if a player turns out good we have to send the likes of kee out on loan to see how they get on it would be too much of a risk in our position to chuck them in the first team and hope for the best.
Didnt do gradel much harm did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670