Mattock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any of these players want to leave this club. Their performances have made the fans adore them and idolise them like living gods.

If any one of them leaves i shall stop eating and waste away to nothingness in a pit of despair. Don't try and stop me, I am beyond persuading.

Why would any of these players want to leave this club. Their performances have made the fans adore them and idolise them like living gods.

If any one of them leaves i shall stop eating and waste away to nothingness in a pit of despair. Don't try and stop me, I am beyond persuading.

Don't do it! Just remember that Clemence and N'gotty are both crippled so they can't escape, and Hayles is staying put too!

I'll have to start a "save Fantasy Fox" thread if you do.

Dancing away his hunger pains,
shuffling his feet so his stomach won't hurt,
he's kinda like Jesus but not in a sacreligious way.....
Homer Simpson sang it in case anyone thinks i'm strange

Last edited:
Fantasy Fox is more like a GOD.

I take it all back. I'm fooling no one. Who can resist the temptation of a balti pie....certainly not me. I'm weak like a scab covered heroin addict in a short skirt, scouting for business, thinking of the joy of consuming a balti pie with her pimp once she's sold her soul to a fat drunk on his way home from the pub. I feel like crying.

What makes everybody think if Mattock or Kisnorbo go in January, that the money raised will be released for new players?

We are heading towards announcing a big loss that has already been mentioned. I reckon any money raised will not be released.

I think that is about right.....unfortunately, when fully fit Kisnorbo one of our better players and if we are promoted we will need that better quality.

As for Mattock - on the few time I've seen him play, he has looked nothing special. But I'm not stupid enough to fail to understand that he is still very young and people who should know see a talent. It's one thing to sell off such potential and less easy for a club like Leicester to buy it.

I fully expect Kisnorbo to leave on a free in the summer. Nailed on, IMO.

They can both go, and anybody else that doesn't want to stay, foook off I say.

Is it just coincidence that the defence has looked a bit shaky since PKs return?
If JM goes I wish the lad well.

Over it already!

I fully expect Kisnorbo to leave on a free in the summer. Nailed on, IMO.

Kisnorbo has the options with his contract running down - so we either take a knock down fee in January or hold on and hope that he helps us to get promotion and see what happens in the summer.

The fact that he is now going to be out till around Chreistmas changes the situation a bit - and makes your prediction more likely.

I think Kisnorbo has played his last game for us......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669