Mee to Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
he obviously didnt want to sit on bench here

He wouldn't have to - he's head and shoulders above Sean S(hi)t Ledger, as well as being better than Bamba

Him and Mills together would have been exceptional

Big blow, this

he's head and shoulders above Sean S(hi)t Ledger, as well as being better than Bamba

Big blow, this

thats it get behind the lads

mod's edit: gratuitous abuse deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
He wouldn't have to - he's head and shoulders above Sean S(hi)t Ledger, as well as being better than Bamba

Big blow, this

Vitor is far superior to Mee and he still seems likely to sign.

SSL is ours, give him a chance, he was probably cheaper option to buy than Mee (if hes available) IMO the best partner for Mills, of our recent centre backs would be Vitor

Vitor is far superior to Mee and he still seems likely to sign.

I agree.

Disappointed about Mee, but Sven's comment the other day about not being sure if Mee wanted to come not being guaranteed first team football made it seem unlikely.

I'm assuming that's why he hasn't come back here on loan. If we'd assured him a starting place he'd have been here... and I'm glad Sven hasn't done that really.

I hope you are right. But I'm wondering why Vitor would want to come back after the way he was treated last season.

That's probably why Mee didn't want to come back. He was treated quite shabbily by Eriksson at the end of the season - dropped too often for no apparent reason and Bruma picked in his place.

Anyway, I'm pleased we aren't going for loan players again. Man City don't seem to want to sell him and I'd rather have a bought St Ledger than an on-loan Mee. Strange how so many castigated Mee on here after just 3 minutes into his first game for us, but now think he's indispensible.....

That's probably why Mee didn't want to come back. He was treated quite shabbily by Eriksson at the end of the season - dropped too often for no apparent reason and Bruma picked in his place.

The apparent reason to me was that we had probably more or less promised that Bruma would be played - if fit.

Big blow, this

In no way am I suggesting that you are being unreasonable. However, might it be a trifle premature to condemn a Leicester player after he has played one friendly for the club which you did not see.

That was posted before he played the friendly match.

If that is true, then I am extremely glad he is not coming back. Anyone who sulks because they got dropped a couple of times is not a player I want in our squad and I hope SGE doesn't either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670