Membership Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haworthfox

Can anybody help. Does anybody know what is happening with the membership scheme. You can pre-order your tickets for the Blackpool game from tomorrow, but at this point there is no news on the membership. Can I pre-order and then get the discount or will there be a membership scheme?. For a foxile like me I really like the membership scheme, but I am fearing the worst. Normally by this time they are screaming for my renewal.
Does anybody have any news?

alex

You know, I was thinking the same thing just a day ago - great minds an that.

I will take a look, are you wanting Platinum Membership? Bit of a rip off, or normal?

Nottingham Fox

Can anybody help. Does anybody know what is happening with the membership scheme. You can pre-order your tickets for the Blackpool game from tomorrow, but at this point there is no news on the membership. Can I pre-order and then get the discount or will there be a membership scheme?. For a foxile like me I really like the membership scheme, but I am fearing the worst. Normally by this time they are screaming for my renewal.
Does anybody have any news?

The details haven't been released as yet. However, there will be no match by match discount this season.

Haworthfox

I had the platinum last year and I will go for this again. It did work out for me as I did save a few quid that way. Thanks for the interest and lok forward o the answer.

alex

I had the platinum last year and I will go for this again. It did work out for me as I did save a few quid that way. Thanks for the interest and lok forward o the answer.

Didn't for me, the club decided to reduce the ticket price on the two 'free' games I attended, which made the £50 fee meaning I spent £25 per game when others were paying less.....

I'll probably do it again. Mug that I am.

Nottingham Fox

Standard Membership - £15 (£1 off every game)

Platinum Memberhsip - £50 (Same benefits as standard membership, plus entry to 2 games of your choice)

Family Membership (2 adults 2 children) - £50 (Same benefits as standard membership, plus entry to 1 game of your choice for the 4 family membership holders)

Macky

Gruntled Member
Didn't for me, the club decided to reduce the ticket price on the two 'free' games I attended, which made the £50 fee meaning I spent £25 per game when others were paying less.

Shouldn't that be £17.50 per game?
You spent £35 extra for the Platinum membership.

MKFox

I got my membership renewal form through the post this morning...

Along with 2 forms for Mr A Read of Cobham, Surrey and 1 for Mr T Redfern of Woodcote, Berkshire...

I'll forward them on but how many mistakes like this are happening?:icon_conf

OldGit

How about one for Sir O Gee of Twickenham?

MKFox

sadly not gents.
However the one for Mr C Unt of Melton Mowbray was easy to forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669