Merry Christmas

My kids left out a shot of Stroh 80 for Santa :icon rolleyes:
Your Santa’s hardcore! Ours likes a small tot whiskey or sherry, usually because he’s hungover for most of the festive period :icon lol:

Your Santa’s hardcore! Ours likes a small tot whiskey or sherry, usually because he’s hungover for most of the festive period :icon lol:
Santa wasn’t really wanting it, if truth be told, but not really got a lot of choice, has he?

Santa wasn’t really wanting it, if truth be told, but not really got a lot of choice, has he?
I was down Round Corner followed by Charlie’s on Saturday night. Not sure I can do this going out lark anymore, it’s lethal.

I was down Round Corner followed by Charlie’s on Saturday night. Not sure I can do this going out lark anymore, it’s lethal.
What time were you in Charlie’s bar? I was in there as my brother is in the band that were playing?

What time were you in Charlie’s bar? I was in there as my brother is in the band that were playing?
Shit we must have crossed paths without even knowing it, I was in there from 9/10 till close. Think I had a blue jacket on if that helps and I spent a fair amount of time out front smoking.

The band were great by the way, very festive.

Shit we must have crossed paths without even knowing it, I was in there from 9/10 till close. Think I had a blue jacket on if that helps and I spent a fair amount of time out front smoking.
Yeah I was there from about 8.30 until 11.00ish. I saw a few people out there, I was often stood in their way near the door as they went in and out, as it was busy inside.

Yeah I was there from about 8.30 until 11.00ish. I saw a few people out there, I was often stood in their way near the door as they went in and out, as it was busy inside.
Yeah rammed, think Melton’s one of those places where people come back to see family at Xmas so it’s a much better atmosphere this time of year. I was steaming to be honest mate so I ain’t got a clue.

Charlie is great, I hope she can keep that place going because it’s a proper boozer, perhaps not in the traditional sense but it’s a solid local business.

I appreciate this must be boring as **** for anyone reading!

Yeah rammed, think Melton’s one of those places where people come back to see family at Xmas so it’s a much better atmosphere this time of year. I was steaming to be honest mate so I ain’t got a clue.

Charlie is great, I hope she can keep that place going because it’s a proper boozer, perhaps not in the traditional sense but it’s a solid local business.

I appreciate this must be boring as **** for anyone reading!
Yep agree with all that. Even the bit at the end about it being boring for others :023:

Yep agree with all that. Even the bit at the end about it being boring for others :023:
Hope you’ve had a good one anyway mate, we’ll knowingly cross paths eventually and I’ll buy you a pint of Hopping Spree!

Ffs get a room you pair.

When we do the awards this year can we add a new category for the most pedantec poster

I vote Prince Andrew for most paedo antics.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563