Pre Match Middlesbrough v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Middlesbrough (A)

I think the (A) in the thread title does that, not me.

I cannot say that I have great confidence, but surely (sorry, I know that you asked me not to call you surely), we must get a fluky away point somewhere: why not here? :102:

Re: Middlesbrough (A)

I cannot say that I have great confidence, but surely (sorry, I know that you asked me not to call you surely), we must get a fluky away point somewhere: why not here? :102:

They've won all 3 of their home games. Not expecting much, but a result would be lovely jubbly.

as scoring a first half goal proved last game, unwanted stats change so this week its the pointless away form Id take a draw but our team is certainly capable of all 3 points ( 4pts next 2 away games should be the short term target. As for this game, id go unchanged squad, probably Dyer introduced 2nd half if game opens up. If the current back4 stay solid i think we might sneek a 0-1 win Vardy

as scoring a first half goal proved last game, unwanted stats change so this week its the pointless away form Id take a draw but our team is certainly capable of all 3 points ( 4pts next 2 away games should be the short term target. As for this game, id go unchanged squad, probably Dyer introduced 2nd half if game opens up. If the current back4 stay solid i think we might sneek a 0-1 win Vardy

Who's in the what, now :102:

They looked pretty good on telly last week

86-0 to the Fosse Gold Super Foxes. Danns and Beckford scoring 43 each from the under 21s

These wont be anywhere near as much of a push over as Hull. We beat them 3-1 you know.

They do however look rocky at the back so although I'd like to see us play a slightly cagier game away from home I dont think Saturday is necessarily the game to start.

Easy 3 points this one. We're not going to go all season losing the away games and it's not like we have been played off the park in any of them so far so I can see us taking the home form up there after a rather convincing victory against Hull.

But just to fit in seeing as pre-match predictions usually are attempted to be ridiculed, 72-0 with Shitpants & Joey getting the goals. Fookin lolz..........

These wont be anywhere near as much of a push over as Hull. We beat them 3-1 you know.

They do however look rocky at the back so although I'd like to see us play a slightly cagier game away from home I dont think Saturday is necessarily the game to start.

Hope you get to see the game :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670