Confirmed Transfer Mills to Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much we lost on him?

Glad he's out.

Pearson needs to get some defenders in now though, only 2 centre backs left.

Not happy about this. So we sell a class act in Bamba and a solid centre half leaving us with a fat arse from forest and a clown from preston. Where is the logic? Mills did not have his best season last year but did no one see him the season before and when he was at Doncaster, more to the point we have sold him to one of our main rivals where you just know he is going to perfrom wonders. Chester from Hull is no better, lets look down the leagues and try and sign some up and coming hungry players. I'm losing patience with square head Nigel.

If Bamba is a class act then I'm getting my wildest dreams fulfilled by Cheryl Cole tonight.

Bye Matt, you won't be missed.

I'm getting my wildest dreams fulfilled by Cheryl Cole tonight.

Christ! Is that as high as your aspirations go? Fantasy women are meant to be unattainable - you could have the Cole up against a wall of a Bigg Market alleyway any Friday.

Not happy about this. So we sell a class act in Bamba and a solid centre half leaving us with a fat arse from forest and a clown from preston. Where is the logic? Mills did not have his best season last year but did no one see him the season before and when he was at Doncaster, more to the point we have sold him to one of our main rivals where you just know he is going to perfrom wonders. Chester from Hull is no better, lets look down the leagues and try and sign some up and coming hungry players. I'm losing patience with square head Nigel.

Not one part of that is even remotely based in reality.

How many times have you seen Chester play?

I've seen a lot of him and I think he's a much better player than Mills.

And how many times did he see Mills play for Reading or Donny?

Anyway, there's no point questioning Harboro Fox, he simply knows everything there is to know and should be running every aspect of the football club.

Then we would still get to see class acts like Bamba, Howard and Mills.

I thought Reading fans were taking the pish out of us when we spent a fortune on him. He had his decent moments but for the money we supposedly paid out, we were robbed. As for Chester, I hear (not see) a lot of very good things about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566