Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0

Comfortably the worst performance of the season against a Millwall team who were garbage. A huge opportunity missed.

I like to give Daka a chance but **** me, that header at the end is literally indescribably bad, to get it so far wide from there.

So unbelievably believable.

Could have guessed it. Utterly fantastic Saturday makes equally ****ing shit Monday. It’s called karma. And I ****ing hate ****ing Millwall ****s
Or ****ing Tuesday I dunno.

Several posters have said it was shit, complacent, disaster, rubbish, worst performance, etc., etc.,

They are 100% correct - we never looked like - or seemingly even had the intent of - scoring until added time. What a load of crap.

Several posters have said it was shit, complacent, disaster, rubbish, worst performance, etc., etc.,

They are 100% correct - we never looked like - or seemingly even had the intent of - scoring until added time. What a load of crap.

Had loads of possession though.

Stupid set up in the first place. Players completely out of position, rhythm of our game thrown out the window, and a complete failure to change it when it was clearly the wrong thing to be doing

Ricardo out of position exposes Winks horribly, and Faes is nowhere near good enough to compensate when Ricardo is stuck up the bloody pitch getting in the ****ing way

Ndidi simply cannot play on the left. He never has been anble to annd he never ever will. And KDH cannot play wherever the **** he was supposed to be playing. Yunus is just shit

Much as the ridiculous twats moan on and on endlessly about it, we have a system that works when the right people are in the right slots.

Why on earth did we change it, and then why on earth did we fail to revert back to it when we clearly didnt have a ****ing clue what we were supposed to be doing.

Absolute abomination of a game

Was Cannon on the bench today? Has he just been injured? We desperately need a striker. We can't rely on our 37 year old talisman, as excellent as he is, generally speaking.

Horrible service to Vardy today. Not sure how it was with Kel and Daka. Did they miss sitters, I hear?

Altogether what I load of bollocks.

****ing ludicrous decisions in terms of player positions cost us hugely. We were atrocious from minute one and as much as the same old bollocks will be trotted out about 'the system', the truth is that we should have left what was working, the **** alone. Ndidi was completely wasted pushed out on the left which meant Winks was hopelessly isolated. The worst of it all is that after a month of shit, KDH has been back in prime form, only for us to **** him over by messing around with the positions all around him.

It was also clear at HT that Yunus wasn't up to it, yet again, and that we should have brought Fatawu on then but no. We let him mince around for 20 minutes doing the square root of shit the bed all.

And of course, to top it all off, we bring out two strikers from our 'amazingly deep best ever Championship squad' who are so fantastically useless it's almost impossible to believe they are actual professionals.

****s.

Vardy was wank but, ****ing hellfire, watching those two clueless shitcunts miss the best two chances at the end just makes me want to cry.

Neither of them should be anywhere near the ****ing first team

Stupid set up in the first place. Players completely out of position, rhythm of our game thrown out the window, and a complete failure to change it when it was clearly the wrong thing to be doing

Ricardo out of position exposes Winks horribly, and Faes is nowhere near good enough to compensate when Ricardo is stuck up the bloody pitch getting in the ****ing way

Ndidi simply cannot play on the left. He never has been anble to annd he never ever will. And KDH cannot play wherever the **** he was supposed to be playing. Yunus is just shit

Much as the ridiculous twats moan on and on endlessly about it, we have a system that works when the right people are in the right slots.

Why on earth did we change it, and then why on earth did we fail to revert back to it when we clearly didnt have a ****ing clue what we were supposed to be doing.

Absolute abomination of a game

Changing a system or approach is the general call from fans. Nobody ask Enzo to put players out of position. All they wanted was a bit more ****ing intensity, and when needed, more direct football.

Don't play Ndidi on the left FFS.

Lots of the players looked shagged out to me.

On reflection, many more changes tonight would have been sensible. Now we're just going to carry the knackeredness into Friday.

For the most part, tonight was just about a scrapping side making it difficult for us and us having no response. EM overthought the pissing about with positioning and just confused everyone.

It was really poor leadership from EM. How can you be so blinkered as to watch that all unfold and do the square root of feck all to give Millwall something different to worry about?

Thankfully, Leeds have shat themselves too tonight.

Been asking about Cannon but no one seems to know?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563