Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0

Southampton not out of it at all now, win their games in hand and beat Leeds on the last day and they level on points with Leeds.

Metal season!

Four wins from the last five games will be good enough even if Leeds and Ipswich win all their games.
But we'll struggle to win one game if we play like we did tonight.
Yep. We win our march in hand and we would be 4 points clear of Leeds with 4 matches left. An Ipswich draw/loss would give us that relief I felt on Saturday. But as you say, we have to win the ****ing matches.

We're a game closer to the end of the season. We're still ahead of Leeds. And even if Ipswich win tomorrow, we'll still be in the top two.

Yes, it was an awful performance. Yes, we need to buck our ideas up. But I don't think it was either complacent nor arrogant. There's no need to extrapolate the negativity.

One of my close friends got the all clear today on his cancer so puts this shit into perspective. It’s a game. I get as gut-wrenchingly over ****ing invested as you lot but this news today gave a different perspective.

No. The system beaten by ****ing ridiculous positioning. Had we played the game with round pegs in round holes we'd have won. It was absolute madness.

These comments are over the top.

He only swapped over the two higher central midfielders. Everyone else was where they usually are, apart from 10 minutes when Ricardo pushed on for a bit in the first half.

The changes were all like for like.

Just going through the motions watching us play at this point.

Win, lose or draw it’s dull as ****ing dishwater overseen by someone with zero ability to manage a game of football.

A load of soulless, doing it for the sake of it, plug in and play shit.

And yeah I’m sure I’ll get called a **** by the usuals but I think you’re kidding yourself if you think this goes somewhere beyond bottling promotion or getting absolutely ****ing mullered every week in the Prem.

Rodgers all over again, this time with added off the pitch nonsense.

Win, lose or draw it’s dull as ****ing dishwater overseen by someone with zero ability to manage a game of football.

And yeah I’m sure I’ll get called a **** by the usuals but I think you’re kidding yourself if you think this goes somewhere beyond bottling promotion or getting absolutely ****ing mullered every week in the Prem.

:038:

Welcome to the dark side ted! You can see through him now too.

Not one of our players comes out of that with any credit, do they?

Woeful all round.

Canon is injured no?

Back in training over a week ago according to Maresca

Yet those two utter twonks get on the pitch to fart arse about and then miss ****ing free headers

Yeah, but Nacho and Vardy were shit, so it’s Cannon’s Turn to be the missing link.

Spot on. The positive of promotion is money but I'm sure we'd just make as much of a mess of it either way.

I been sat watching a Netflix series called 'Kin'. It fuc'kin' brilliant.

As for the football. I can take it or leave it. Modern football is shit. Bring back Colin Gibson.

These comments are over the top.

He only swapped over the two higher central midfielders. Everyone else was where they usually are, apart from 10 minutes when Ricardo pushed on for a bit in the first half.

The changes were all like for like.
If I swap both of my arms for both of my legs it would only be two changes but it would make a ****ing huge difference. Like if you swapped your mouth and your arsehole back to where they should be.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563