Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0

The only bright side to all of this godawful shit is that I'm feeling like a Leicester fan again. I'd forgotten what it was like until a couple of years ago.

Who needs all that winning the league, being world famous, going to Sevilla & Madrid in the champions league & speculating about which top internationals we're going to sign in the window when you can be sweating about whether or not you can get a result at West Brom in the playoffs?

Fun while it lasted but in the end just a decade long game of Lets Pretend.

I enjoyed it as much as anyone but it's over now & it ain't never coing back. Not in my lifetime anyway.

EM explained the changed positions of the two midfielders as follows.

They were necessary to enable our out of possession pressing.

Clear now?

If I swap both of my arms for both of my legs it would only be two changes but it would make a ****ing huge difference. Like if you swapped your mouth and your arsehole back to where they should be.
FFS !

Will you two please just get a ****ing room & get the hate **** you're both clearly dying for out of the way so we can get back to the football ?

This level of sexual tension is uncomfortable for many.

Won't someone think of the children ?

EM explained the changed positions of the two midfielders as follows.

They were necessary to enable our out of possession pressing.

Clear now?
Except that we didn't do any pressing in the entire game that I can recall although I couldn't bear to watch the last 20 minutes anyway.

FFS !

Will you two please just get a ****ing room & get the hate **** you're both clearly dying for out of the way so we can get back to the football ?

This level of sexual tension is uncomfortable for many.

Won't someone think of the children ?
Do you really want to get back to the football?

This really did make me laugh.

How long are we stuck with him for? We managed to get some ridiculous sum for Musa, surely we can't be as lucky twice?

Between Daka and Faes I’m not sure what evil deed we collectively participated in that made us deserve them.

They both drive me to absolute despair

Since all this stuff has turned us back into the real Leicester City, I feel it's only right to point out that Nicky Maynard is the same age as Vardy.

Never too late...

Between Daka and Faes I’m not sure what evil deed we collectively participated in that made us deserve them.

They both drive me to absolute despair

Kelsey Grammer's voice is superb though. Small mercies. Oh Cousin Merle! Really?

I get there are genes where we aren’t going to perform well but **** me, I can’t remember a 5-minute spell in that game where we were aggressive, entertaining or attacking.

Passive, tepid wank, again. I am losing patience.

not if you can have a spirited, give all you’ve got no square pegs in round holes wank. But I digress.

There is a long list of Leicester players I’ve longed to leave the club whilst they were still playing for us. I think I might want Daka to **** off more than any one of them. And that list includes demarai gray.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563