Post Match Millwall 2 Leicester 3 FA Cup R3

I hope that they plead for the police to do something better with their time than waste it prosecuting a few inbreds for making twatty hand gestures.
This is not a one off, I don’t recall it happening in the premier league, I might be wrong.
Off the top of my head Cov fans in the first game of the season were arrested for it, pretty sure there was a film on social media of Leeds fans doing it. A Sunderland fan was banned from attending games for three years and Southampton fans sang VichI’s in a box at the game at St Mary’s. Why it’s started five years on from the tragedy I don’t know

This is not a one off, I don’t recall it happening in the premier league, I might be wrong.
Off the top of my head Cov fans in the first game of the season were arrested for it, pretty sure there was a film on social media of Leeds fans doing it. A Sunderland fan was banned from attending games for three years and Southampton fans sang VichI’s in a box at the game at St Mary’s. Why it’s started five years on from the tragedy I don’t know
Unfortunately there are some sad, witless bastards in this world. It's probably taken them five years to come up with such "bants".

Hamza really was excellent. He’s seems such a better player than when he left us at the start of last season. He made some crucial trackbacks and tackles yesterday.

And what a player we have in Cannon if we can keep him fit. He is going to score many goals, I just hope he can do it in the premier league.
I love it that Hamza is so aggressive. He has so much bite to his tackles. If he could just improve on his decision making he would be an really good player.

I'm at the age now where I just can't tolerate this anymore. I think the planet needs a thorough human cull. I really do.
I totally agree. If we could get the numbers down to about 5bn, that would go a long way to solving the migrant and climate change problems.

The only problem I see is that they would probably want to start with the unproductive part of the population i.e. those over sixty. This would also have the advantage of solving the perennial pensions deficit problem. However, it is the over sixty's who tend to have the highest percentage of active voters, so I cannot see it as an election winning policy.

Perhaps you could just do what I have done and just commit yourself to a simple life for the remaining years. Keep smiling and carry on.

I'm at the age now where I just can't tolerate this anymore. I think the planet needs a thorough human cull. I really do.
I totally agree. If we could get the numbers down to about 5bn, that would go a long way to solving the migrant and climate change problems.

The only problem I see is that they would probably want to start with the unproductive part of the population i.e. those over sixty. This would also have the advantage of solving the perennial pensions deficit problem. However, it is the over sixty's who tend to have the highest percentage of active voters, so I cannot see it as an election winning policy.

Perhaps you could just do what I have done and just commit yourself to a simple life for the remaining years. Keep smiling and carry on.
Unfortunately the world has a large population of ****s which are quite tricky to cull. By their very nature of being ****ish, they are quite slippery to catch.

If you wanted to upset the middle to upper class bunch it would be relatively simple to do. All that is needed is a machine gun and access to M&S and Waitrose.

I hope that they plead for the police to do something better with their time than waste it prosecuting a few inbreds for making twatty hand gestures.

Anything that occupies the police's time is worthwhile. Means they've got less time to commit their own crimes.

Unfortunately the world has a large population of ****s which are quite tricky to cull. By their very nature of being ****ish, they are quite slippery to catch.

If you wanted to upset the middle to upper class bunch it would be relatively simple to do. All that is needed is a machine gun and access to M&S and Waitrose.
Mate used to work as a delivery driver for Ocado. Was in his early 40s at the time & told me that in his entire working life he'd never had a job where he had to deal with so many complete ****s on a daily basis.

I thought fair enough. Until I remembered he'd worked in the prison service for 8 years !

How dare you put Waitrose customers with M& S.

They’re just a bunch of M & S wannabees .

Probably have half n half scarves with both companies on, with Ocado scribbled out .

It's worth noting that Millwall fans think that their performance in this game was their best one of the season. I would say it was a very mediocre one from us. And we still won.

We are so many miles ahead of some of the dross in this league it's unreal. How the bollock are we here?!

Looks like he’s picking up something he just ran over.

Seems a fair amount of envy on here by some.
Young man earns lots of money
Spends on stuff out of the average man’s reach
So ****ing what ?

Seems a fair amount of envy on here by some.
Young man earns lots of money
Spends on stuff out of the average man’s reach
So ****ing what ?
Couldn’t agree more. He’s entitled to spend his money on whatever he wants. I don’t wish him well because of his attitude last season. He can dress however stylish/garish he wants.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463