Pre Match Millwall (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abe's positional sense is probably the best in the team, he never over-commits himself when defending. Some people see this as lazy whereas he's actually being very clever most of the time. His one-touch passing in tight situations is also extremely good.

I did think he look nackered after 50 mins though so I'm not sure he will start tomorrow.

I agree.
With all the new signings I did not expect Abe to feature very often. However, he seems to be more physical this season and has done well. He has played a lot of games recently and I took it that was why he was taken off. I would not be surprised if Fernandes replaced him. It may be that Sven might put Schlupp on the bench in place of Dyer.

I could hardly believe my ears today when I was buying some tickets in the megastore.

There was a couple being served at the next till along to me and the woman said "I think we'll win 2-1 tomorrow". She went on to say "I think Bamba will get one then Yakubu".

Presumably tomorrow she'll wonder why Yakubu isn't playing when they announce the team. Or perhaps she'll think one of our black strikers is Yakubu. Some of the mongs you get at Leicester matches are absolutely mind blowing.

My dad calls Yuki Abe 'Yakubu' all the time, can't be bothered to correct him anymore.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2489943,00.html

The service is currently FREE for 14 days, so subscribe today and you could hear Saturday's game against Millwall, the trip to West Ham, the trip to Burnley and the home game against Leeds for nothing!

As we're playing Leeds in 16 days, I wonder if the club wants me to think "I'll leave it until after the Leeds match to cancel the subscription" only to find out that I've paid for the following month...? :)

I think the "same team" largely depends if Johnson is fit enough to start 2 games in 4 days (having completed the full 90 on Wednesday), Sven seemed unsure this would be the case in the interview on Radio Leicester today

I'm pretty sure he only has one dad, at least biologically speaking.

You don't sound confident!! :icon_lol:

I expect a goal flurry for us today, Fernandes in for Johnson? Otherwise same team with Danns back on the bench.

If we win, this will be our first back to back league wins:038:

Righto. As long as Ross doesn't choose to sit in the Kop today and the falcon shits then we are in for three points!

Last edited:
I'll be listening on the radio today, i'll let you know if I get shit on.

Hopefully your Hayley has got him a ticket for K or J block so that one is sorted. He's probably with you by now I imagine as I dropped him off at the station at 20 past 8. And birds always shit.

He's here safe and sound and has confirmed that no way will he be sitting in the Kop as we will lose if he does that!

My bird does but only in the right places :icon_lol:

7-1 victory.

Nugent with 3, Beckford with 2, King and Bamba with one each.

I hope you're right. I've still never seen Leicester win by 5 goals, let alone 6 (though I have seen us lose by 5).

Graz is just trying to win the Harold Camping Trophy at TB Awards later this year. Still think Miles Away will win it, though - he's not been close once.

I reckon/hope Nugent will score, he can't seem to stop scoring right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669