Match Thread Millwall v Leicester FA cup r3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of changes but still stronger than I expected somehow.

We play Ricardo too much.

With Wilf out we need to protect our midfield options.

If Cannon gets injured we have no fit striker.

That all said. Excited to see Marcal and Nelson

Well, let’s hope for a decent game with NO INJURIES, and a good result.

The bench looks better than the start line-up. Fair situation the cup.

Interesting to see that Millwall are not rotating so much. Just four changes from the NYD team.

I suspect that this is going to be a very tough game to win. They are in fine form.

Interesting to see that Millwall are not rotating so much. Just four changes from the NYD team.

I suspect that this is going to be a very tough game to win. They are in fine form.
Yep, I think they may be targeting a good cup run. They may not be the Millwall of old but teams still don't like going there, especially teams filled with prima donnas so I can see them upsetting a PL team or two if they get past us. There's also prize money up for grabs.

I think it will be tough today.

Yeah, don’t fancy this one but also don’t give a monkeys.
Yes, it feels like a good position to be in. I'd quite like us to win as I think we could go far given how tight the PL is at the moment, however I couldn't give a toss if we lose and go out. It isn't a priority for us and if we do get beat then it may serve as a reminder to any of our players who may be letting complacency slip into their thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing the ‘new’ boys but would be astonished if we don’t concede goals with that defensive line up. – If Albrighton and Marcal can put in a few good crosses/ through balls for Cannon, I think we stand a chance.

Yeah, don’t fancy this one but also don’t give a monkeys.

It's really odd how people see the cups differently. Last season, I was of the opinion that the sooner we were out the better. Next season, I'll feel exactly the same as re-establishing ourselves in the PL will be the only priority.

This season though. What exactly is the reason why it doesn't matter? We're 1/50 to go up. We are likely to have feck all to play for come mid-March.

This is exactly the right time to take the FA Cup seriously.

I quite enjoyed when we won the fa cup. Wouldn't mind that again. That said, if we lose today I'll pretend I'm not bothered and focus 100% on our struggle to get out of the league.

Up for the cup

It's really odd how people see the cups differently. Last season, I was of the opinion that the sooner we were out the better. Next season, I'll feel exactly the same as re-establishing ourselves in the PL will be the only priority.

This season though. What exactly is the reason why it doesn't matter? We're 1/50 to go up. We are likely to have feck all to play for come mid-March.

This is exactly the right time to take the FA Cup seriously.

Completely agree

The League Cup is a load of wank, but we should never, ever give up on the FA Cup

Just don’t understand our football fans these days

Oddly, lots of the home stands seem closed today. 2 of the 3 upper decks are completely empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts