MM interview on SSN shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Exactly my thoughts why would we want an Ex England Manager and a man who led Boro to a UEFA Cup final managing the mighty Leicester City in League one !!!!

FFS we are worse than F$*%£t fans sometimes.

teblin

Ince falls into this category now too doesn't he? (Just). Although he also probably fits into the 'no chance' category also.

He does but think you are more likely to get a tilson or a penney. My mate lives in essex and think tilson could think he has taken southend as far as he can.

Real Sharapova

Or He has'nt got a fecking clue what to do next, and is scrambling about to buy himself more time !!!

Fecking farcical. Either back him or sack him but FFS make a decision. What a shambles no wonder we got relegated.

Agree, we are an absolute laughing stock now. MM has lost whatever marbles he had, he's completely flipped. Embarrasing.

highland fox

I wouldn't mind any of the Managers involved in the Div 2 Play offs and tbh I think they are as good as anyone we could hope for.Gannon is a bit of a mouthy get though.I go for Hill out of all of them,doing a good job at Rochdale

teblin

Agree, we are an absolute laughing stock now. MM has lost whatever marbles he had, he's completely flipped. Embarrasing.

something is happening behind the scenes that cannot be spoken about yet, it must be, such as he is standing down as chairman.

I think there is a fair chance he is waiting until the season is finish poperly I.e the play off have finished too to make his move for a manager.

homer

We were a laughing stock when we got relegated - anything that is happening now is almost irrelevant compared to that

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
No chance.

If you had seen the interview, you might have formed the opinion that there is a fairly high probability that he will not be continuing as chairman.

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
We were a laughing stock when we got relegated - anything that is happening now is almost irrelevant compared to that

The difference might be that when we were relegated it was everybody else that was laughing - now even City fans are laughing at the escapades.

Naughty Fox

Some OTT reaction IMO regarding the shambles and Laughing stock stuff. We have been like this for fecking years with one big mess becoming bigger with relegation. The biggest laugh at our expense was when we thought IH was staying!!

I for one am very pleased to hear that MM is still looking at IH future, to me it shows he still has some ambition, which the keep Holloway shown none. The worst case senario is that it gives IH an even bigger kick up the arse to get this shit sorted out if he ends up staying!

Deal with it!

highland fox

Some OTT reaction IMO regarding the shambles and Laughing stock stuff. We have been like this for fecking years with one big mess becoming bigger with relegation. The biggest laugh at our expense was when we thought IH was staying!!

I for one am very pleased to hear that MM is still looking at IH future, to me it shows he still has some ambition, which the keep Holloway shown none. The worst case senario is that it gives IH an even bigger kick up the arse to get this shit sorted out if he ends up staying!

Deal with it!

Tbh I'm happy with anything that might means we get rid of Holloway.

homer

Tbh I'm happy with anything that might means we get rid of Holloway.

I completely agree

Not wishing to open up the arguments for and against (that have been flogged to death ad infinitum) - but ultimately this is good news as far as I am concerned, simply because I do not want that man in charge of our club for the new season

But this is really no way to go about it, is it ?

Just how ridiculous can you possibly get ?

Sionnach

MM may be hacked off but I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't have a good idea already what his plans are. I also get the impression that he's not overly bothered about what others (i.e. us) think about him and what he does.

Maybe he's waiting to see what sentence Steve Claridge gets for his recent misdememour

alex

What the **** is this all about for God's sake? This is not what we need at all MM....Yet more crap in the press.

highland fox

I completely agree

Not wishing to open up the arguments for and against (that have been flogged to death ad infinitum) - but ultimately this is good news as far as I am concerned, simply because I do not want that man in charge of our club for the new season

Saying you think we will end up with with Steve MaClaren ?:102: More chance of Steve McGarrett

PFKAKTF FOX

I completely agree

Spot on Homer and sums up my feelings perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669