Mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Can anyone offer any advice as to if this is possible.

About 4 months ago i switched from orange to O2 as orange were messing me about. I am completly happy with the O2 deal and it is saving me about £40 a month compared to what orange were charging me.

The only problem i have is that i got a new phone with the new contract but i don't like it. Can you ring up and ask them if i can change it. If not i've got insurance on the phone can i stamp on the phone, ring them up and tell em its damaged and get a new better phone?

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

About 4 months ago i switched from orange to O2 as orange were messing me about. I am completly happy with the O2 deal and it is saving me about £40 a month compared to what orange were charging me.

The only problem i have is that i got a new phone with the new contract but i don't like it. Can you ring up and ask them if i can change it. If not i've got insurance on the phone can i stamp on the phone, ring them up and tell em its damaged and get a new better phone?

If its imsured for damage you're laughing. Unless of course they insist on replacing it with the same one :icon_bigg

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

If its imsured for damage you're laughing. Unless of course they insist on replacing it with the same one :icon_bigg

Matt_B

I'm the same situation but with the providers reversed. I followed the free Wii and am now paying for my sins.

enderby fox

yeah i got a free PS3 with mine which i soon sold just b4 xmas for a nice tidy sum.

i like the deal i've just got a crappy sony ericsson t303 slide and to put it blankly its a piece of shit. my stubby fingers sometimes makes me write a load of bollocks cus the keys are so small.

i'll check if its covered for damage and if so stamp on the bleeder.

Richie_d123

They will just give you a refurbished replacement of the same model you have now, unless it gets discontinued.
With orange though they usually have surplus amounts of refurbished phones for such instances and would probably still give you the same one if it is discontinued.
I would imagine o2 would be the same, along with all t'other networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669