Monday Moan-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Should be interesting tonight. How long before some twat rings in wanting Walshy for manager?

Last edited:
There have been occasions when the programme has been graced with my presence. However, not a single one has had me calling for the appointment of Walshy, or, Walsheh as he is locally known.

Last edited:
i'll bet he says he's interested in the job, and all the club have to do is contacted him, and he will help out in anyway he can

i'll bet he says he's interested in the job, and all the club have to do is contacted him, and he will help out in anyway he can

anyone would think he had possibly that that line before.... :icon_bigg

I see the Legend Steve Walsh is in the studio. Stringer just repeated those comments Hoos made, but nothing new.Cliff Ginetta just been spouting off. At the moment they are linking with radio Humberside. I love the way Martin Ballard said 'Hull'

Two shouts for Phil Brown? Are they MAD???

So Pearson hasn't officially gone yet. If mandaric is trying to talk him round I wouldn't be suprised to see him stay. Pearson may well have made up his mind but Milan is the type of character that usually get what he wants. By hook or by crook expect Milan to pull something out the bag....I hope!

So Pearson hasn't officially gone yet. If mandaric is trying to talk him round I wouldn't be suprised to see him stay. Pearson may well have made up his mind but Milan is the type of character that usually get what he wants. By hook or by crook expect Milan to pull something out the bag....I hope!
Its the hope that will get you Micky. Accept it. He's gone

Its the hope that will get you Micky. Accept it. He's gone

Maybe just maybe. I will not give in til the fat lady has sung. And if she does sing, i will hope that the next incumbent can build upon the foundations already laid. Whilst money is tight, if we can keep this squad together and add a couple of freebies, we have a chance. We live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669