Speculation Motown's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 15/16 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, DF I was. CR had ruled out any further signings coming in and with Austin going elsewhere and AK going out, it was a worry. But thankfully yesterday's sound bites were reassuring. Lots of speculation but absolutely no idea though.

Reassuringly, I was informed yesterday that we were in the mix for CA, but he wanted to remain down South. More significantly and intriguingly, I was also assured that we are in for an exciting week.....

I want a soapy tit wank from Kelly Brook.

We all have dreams.
Soap really doesn't agree with my old man. I prefer something more fragrance free.

Back on topic, I love the sound of this coming week. Don't let me down Mr Hazell.

Reassuringly, I was informed yesterday that we were in the mix for CA, but he wanted to remain down South. More significantly and intriguingly, I was also assured that we are in for an exciting week.....

I tweeted 'Sky Sports Pete' the Other day, who's been very accurate with news about is before, and asked for rumours as its been pretty quiet for us... He said expect things to pick up a lot in this last week too

Oh my effing God not sure I can cope with this, top of the league going into February and possibility of unbelievable incoming transfer(s) :eek:

Offer is in for Eder from Sampdoria according to Gianluca di Marzio:

Have we ever had a Brazilian?

Brazilian. Lols

Good player. Plays well as a second striker, good touch, dribbles well and can shoot from range. I'd be quite surprised if Sampdoria sell.

According to SempreInter from ' Newsnow', an offer of 13 Million Euro's from City has been accepted by Sampadoria. CR is in Italy perhaps adding his charm to the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669