Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all this speculation about Kante leaving? He's under contract he will not be going anywhere, its the same with Mahrez and Vardy . Agents of course wind this stuff up because its in THEIR interests, not necessarily their clients. Why would they leave? Champions League football almost a certainty, the possibility of new contracts almost a given. Have a good run in the CL and then they will be worth a lot of money far more than just now. Remember this is their first season, there is no guarantee that the same form with be reproduced next year, I hope they do but football is a funny old game at any time.

Surely that theres no guarantee of them reproducing there form next year is more a reason for them to take the chance to go to a big club.

The Mirror reporting today we're likely to lose EITHER Mahrez or Kante this summer.

If we only lose one of them I think we would've done quite well!

Losing either is a failure.

We are in the biggest club competition in the world next year for the 1st time in our history.

If players don't want to stay and complete this unbelievable story to instead **** off to industrial Turin to play against absolute shit every week then we've done something wrong.

Losing either is a failure.

We are in the biggest club competition in the world next year for the 1st time in our history.

If players don't want to stay and complete this unbelievable story to instead **** off to industrial Turin to play against absolute shit every week then we've done something wrong.

Or rather they've done something wrong? Personally I think they'd be mad to leave. Hopefully they can finish the job this season and we already know we've got a great and challenging season to look forward to next year where some top prizes will be up for grabs.

We might be competing with the best of them at the minute but we still trail in terms of financial punch. If the likes of Juventus come in waving the big bucks in terms of wages we are not likely to be able to match. I think Ranieri is right, if they don't want to be here then they are no good to us, we just need to make sure we get a good deal for the club out of it. These guys have a few years to run on contracts so we are in no hurry to sell for pittance.

Ronaldo is putting himself up for Transfer.
Apparently he thinks all the other players don't put enough into the games.
Well if he wants committed players he'll find it here more so than at his old stamping ground in Manchester ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566