Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player, Sevilla have been dominating the UEFA cup and been doing well in La Liga for many seasons now so would arguably be a bit of a coup and valuable experience to add.

Kasper now being targeted by Everton supposedly. Not sure why he would want to make that move but money talks I guess. Going to have to get used to this. No doubt everyone wants a piece of The Champions. Hopefully we can keep all the star players and repeat the feat next season :)

Good defender, Rami. His nickname is Shrek, when a journalist asked him why he turned and did an enormous burp in his face. I hope he does this to the opposition on corners.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ad-mahrez-hints-at-leicester-exit_274675.html

Mahrez says it is possible he stays and possible he leaves. Hate this player power nowadays - he's in a contract - If he wants to go then lcfc decide he can go not the other way round. How would he like it if lcfc decided to pay less wages. He wouldn't.

I don't get this whole desperation about leaving. Theyre in the champions league next season - with a team who adores them. Even with N Golo - theyre young still - can't they stay for just one more season? Would it be so terrible?

Florist in the late 70s pushed on after their 1St division win....they had a team with spirit and balls - they stuck together and made history. I only wish our players would do the same.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ad-mahrez-hints-at-leicester-exit_274675.html

Mahrez says it is possible he stays and possible he leaves. Hate this player power nowadays - he's in a contract - If he wants to go then lcfc decide he can go not the other way round. How would he like it if lcfc decided to pay less wages. He wouldn't.

I don't get this whole desperation about leaving. Theyre in the champions league next season - with a team who adores them. Even with N Golo - theyre young still - can't they stay for just one more season? Would it be so terrible?

Florist in the late 70s pushed on after their 1St division win....they had a team with spirit and balls - they stuck together and made history. I only wish our players would do the same.
A story with all the substance of Dean Sturridge.

Its called angling for a better deal.

I'm just saying that if it is true he wants to leave then this player power crap is bullshit. Angling for a better deal, then fine, I understand. But if he is actually considering whether to leave or not and that he might go - he needs to realise the club owns his ass!!!

Kasper now being targeted by Everton supposedly. Not sure why he would want to make that move but money talks I guess. Going to have to get used to this. No doubt everyone wants a piece of The Champions. Hopefully we can keep all the star players and repeat the feat next season :)

Possibly my favourite rumour so far. Have Everton fans all started saying he's not good enough for them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669