Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest talk this morning is that we've got both for €60m + €10 potential add ons.

Not as good sources as the Slimani info but there's a lot of talk of it so seems positive imo.

Expect them both to be dragged on all day though.

Still wouldn't mind seeing a young CB coming in too and/or a RB as that's where we have less options.

Do you remember when buying players from the Portuguese league was cheap.

If it wasn't for that danged transfer embargo we'd have got Cristiano Ronaldo back in 2003, paid him Billy McKinlay's wages, and still had change.

I know what we are, but this changes things, Leicester City is changed off the back of this.

Excited or reluctant, I'm not sure.

I'm more content with us spending loads of dollar (as are other clubs on inflated transfer prices) this window than I was when we were chasing after Bill Maynard and ending up with German Breakfast.

I'm more content with us spending loads of dollar (as are other clubs on inflated transfer prices) this window than I was when we were chasing after Bill Maynard and ending up with German Breakfast.
This.

Although slightly off topic is anyone else not feeling the same about City as they did previously?

I mean, we've won the league, something we all dreamt about but never thought would Coe to fruition.

It feels strange.

Bookies slash odds on Swansea City signing Leonardo Ulloa from Leicester City on transfer deadline day
The striker is now just 7/4 with SkyBet to join the Swans today after the odds tumbled from 14/1 yesterday morning

GettyImages-523810948.jpg

Leonardo Ulloa helped Leicester to the Premier League title
The odds on Swansea City signing Leicester City star Leonardo Ulloa have been dramatically slashed by bookmakers.

The striker is now just 7/4 with SkyBet to join the Swans today after the odds tumbled from 14/1 yesterday morning.

Swansea enquired about Ulloa earlier on this summer but their interest cooled after the captures of Spanish duo Fernando Llorente and record signing Borja Baston.

Ulloa is expected to leave Leicester if the champions tie up a deal for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani but it would be a bit of a surprise if Swansea were to sign another frontman.

Swans chairman Huw Jenkins has admitted the club's transfer business may not be done yet , although he has suggested they would be looking to sign players on loan rather than permanent deals.

Swansea have signed six players this summer, with Barnsley defender Alfie Mawson becoming the latest to join on Tuesday.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bookies-slash-odds-swansea-city-11821680

Jose won't sell to us as we are a title rival in his eyes.

Shame as he'd be a good fit here and with our medical team, I wouldn't be put off by his previous injury record.

Slimani apparently on route to Italy for a medical there.

Although slightly off topic is anyone else not feeling the same about City as they did previously?

I've said many times, here and elsewhere, that I'm just not feeling the same about the whole game any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669