Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need a goalie if SkySports get their way and move Kasper to Manure.

Just can't see it. Why would Mourinho downgrade from De Gea to Schmeichel? It makes no sense. I don't see him going back to Man City either as if Guardiola didn't want Hart, why would he want Schmeichel?

These stories come around just as Schmeichel switches agent. Liverpool or Everton are the only realistic destinations if he wants to leave.

Just can't see it. Why would Mourinho downgrade from De Gea to Schmeichel? .

Because he wont have a choice if he wants to go to Real this time.

Because he wont have a choice if he wants to go to Real this time.

I get that De Gea may go, but why would they replace him with Schmeichel? Much more likely they would go for that At. Madrid keeper or similar.

As much as I like Schmeichel, he's a major downgrade on De Gea.

I personally think Schmeichel is one of the best keepers in the league. He also made some outstanding stops for us on the Champions League level. I wouldn't wanna lose Schmeichel but let's face it, if Man U come in that's the club he's going to be dreaming of playing for and following in his Dad's footsteps. He's in his 30s so if the offer is a good one it's going to be like with Kante last year, we will reluctantly let him leave.

Just can't see it. Why would Mourinho downgrade from De Gea to Schmeichel? It makes no sense. I don't see him going back to Man City either as if Guardiola didn't want Hart, why would he want Schmeichel?

These stories come around just as Schmeichel switches agent. Liverpool or Everton are the only realistic destinations if he wants to leave.

Because schmeical has decent distributio, DeGae will be off me thinks I like the look of the Sunderland keeper he has been outstanding this year

I would be shocked if any "big" team came in for Kasper.

West Ham want Benny

Kasper changing agent because he wants out

Slimani wanted by West Brom

The websites are full of it today.

Somebody's been busy seeing as Schmeichel's new agent is the same one that Slimani has.

I think the interesting point is did he really need a change of agent unless he wanted a change of direction? This agent just got him a nice pay rise and a new contract. Should be settled for a couple of years.

I think the interesting point is did he really need a change of agent unless he wanted a change of direction? This agent just got him a nice pay rise and a new contract. Should be settled for a couple of years.

Spot on. Wouldn't change agents without a reason.

Could be one prefers plastic bags to paper bags. Have to pay for them these days.

Maybe agent 1 does smelly turds whereas agent 2 has turds that smell of roses.

Maybe, just maybe Kasper thought his agent wasn't acting with his best interests at heart?

Maybe the contract had an expiry date that has now elapsed?

Who ****ing knows, but hey, best to have your glass half empty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363