Moussa to Doncaster (loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit suprised by that, as he's been a regular on the bench lately.

Not that I'd feel confident in him coming in anyway, but it would leave us a bit short if anyone was to get injured/suspended.

Good luck to him anyway, hopefully it will do him some good.

Let's hope he smashes a hattrick in to beat the swans this afternoon then.

What is remarkable about Sven is that, while our wage bill is undoubtedly larger than it was, he has done a great job balancing the books:

Fryatt sold for 1.2m
Morrison sold for 250k
Hobbs, Moussa, Neilson, Logan and quite a few others out on loan.

No doubt the wages of yak and Naughton are quite pricy....I'm not sure Bamba, Mee, Van Aanholt are an insane amount more than what we were paying for Fryatt and Hobbs.

On paper he has spent 250k on permanent transfers: basically swapping Morrison for Bamba!

Beyond that he sold Fryatt and has used the money on Yak.

I suppose what I'm saying is I think it's a bit of a miscalculation to assume Sven has just been chucking money around. Seems to me he has done everything he can to keep a relatively balanced budget.

Let's hope he smashes a hattrick in to beat the swans this afternoon then.

He won't be able to play this afternoon - not registered early enough.

You will though have time to play in the Prediction League - over 20 minutes to get your predictions in

:icon_lol:

He is starting. Obviously the club just waited to announce it for some reason.

Go on Moussy, do a good one for us today! :)

Doncaster site says he signed today. Possibly different rules apply.

Doncaster ? Dont they play great passing football ? So many posters pointed this out and compared it to what Sousa was trying to do.... They passed it really well during the 0-6 thrashing the other week.

BAH!

We lost to Pompey 6 -1 playing same brand of football. I can see the likeness :icon_lol:

Or Donny are cheating and just put him in anyway!

Rule 38.3. It's an emergency loan, so player has to be registered (for weekend games) by 12 on the day of the match (or 3 hours before kick-off, whichever is earlier).

What is remarkable about Sven is that, while our wage bill is undoubtedly larger than it was, he has done a great job balancing the books:

Fryatt sold for 1.2m
Morrison sold for 250k
Hobbs, Moussa, Neilson, Logan and quite a few others out on loan.

No doubt the wages of yak and Naughton are quite pricy....I'm not sure Bamba, Mee, Van Aanholt are an insane amount more than what we were paying for Fryatt and Hobbs.

On paper he has spent 250k on permanent transfers: basically swapping Morrison for Bamba!

Beyond that he sold Fryatt and has used the money on Yak.

I suppose what I'm saying is I think it's a bit of a miscalculation to assume Sven has just been chucking money around. Seems to me he has done everything he can to keep a relatively balanced budget.

We are paying the loan players handsomely. Bruma bought himself a new Range Rover Sport last week from Sturgess' with his 'bonus'.

They said on RL last night that we are paying the Yak £50k a week.

Is that the entirety of his wages, or are Everton still chipping in? I rather hope we are paying the lot, despite the cost to us, rather than relying on a Man C handout like Cardiff/Bellamy :icon_wink

Is that the entirety of his wages, or are Everton still chipping in? I rather hope we are paying the lot, despite the cost to us, rather than relying on a Man C handout like Cardiff/Bellamy :icon_wink

Pretty certain we are paying 100% of his wages, though there was one report that just said we are paying "the majority of his wages." Definitely not a similar situation to Bellamy though.

I've heard reports of his wages ranging from anywhere between £35k-£80k a week.

Last edited:
There will be plenty of money slooshing around on signing on fees and agents. We will already have spent alot. I imagine players like Bamba are on 30-40% more than if they had signed under the old regieme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669