Murray v Wawrinka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

Looks like Murray has his work cut out. Wawrinka is playing some great tennis.

Could be a good game.

Thanks for startin me a thread.

Yes I am the dour Scots no 1 fan. Can see this going the full 5.

3-0 up to 3-3 in the final set thought he'd loose.

Bit lucky but credit to Murray. Tough opposition, he looked 2nd best for large periods of the match. He won't win a major until he sorts his serve out.

Thought MUrray did well and showed the guts that Tiger Tim lacked throughout his career.Murray wasn't at the top of his game but he clung in there and battled,credit to the other guy he was brilliant,very entertaining stuff.THey should play til half ten every night

Two players making lots of glaring errors, very poor tennis.

Both shite though.Lako would beat them both,no need for a Racket either,he'd use a frying pan

The way them pair of amatures were hitting the ball I could just make use of my hand and still give them a lesson.

Is tennis at it's most mundane ever? I can't think of one personality within the sport.

The way them pair of amatures were hitting the ball I could just make use of my hand and still give them a lesson.

Is tennis at it's most mundane ever? I can't think of one personality within the sport.

I bet you make plenty of use of your hand

Am I the only one who thinks Murray is a complete and utter useless ****?

I want to see the Scottish tosser fall on his face. I am a big fan of whoever is playing him.

I want to see the Scottish tosser fall on his face. I am a big fan of whoever is playing him.

i think half on here would agree with you.....

It's a sad day when Im agreeing with you.

Wawrinka was unlucky, I thought. But then again either one of them would have been unlucky to lose last night. I did think Murray looked the more tired of the two at the finish and it'll be interesting to see how he gets sharp for the next game.

Yeah he wore that Portugal shirt that time when us English were playing,jocko fecker

Two players making lots of glaring errors, very poor tennis.

Both were playing baseline. Murray was just trying to contain Warinka's awesome backhand. When you play that type of tennis it's all about unforced errors (love watching it, but not a player), not long ago everyone was complaing about serve and volley being dull.

I thought Wawrinka looked the better player and was unlucky in the 2nd and 3rd sets not to break serve. I can't believe Murray won. I think his celebration at the end showed he couldn't believe it either. Fair play to him he's got the easier draw in the quarts.

Last edited:
That roof is bloody good:102:.
£80M well spent, i'll never after listen to Cliff Richard again:038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687