My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also reveal that were NO players currently on loan with us on the list, all the players on the list have never played for us, however one of them was on trial for our youth team when he was a teenager and for some bizzare reason was not offered a contract

On Wednesday I sent a letter to Sven-Goran Eriksson, giving him a list of 19 players from across Europe who I think he should look into trying to sign in the summer, if he does sign any of the 19 that was on the list I will be honest and come forward to reveal that THAT player was on my list.
Idiot.
If we sign any of the players that were on the list I will be honest and come forward, all I'll say is on the list there were four english players, which consisted of a keeper, a right winger and 2 left wingers, of them 1 is playing in the premiership, 1 in the championship and the other 2 in the spl, the eldest player out of all the 19 is 26 the youngest out of all the 19 is 16.
Idiot.
Doubt it, it was pretty professional.
Idiot.
How would you know? you didn't write the letter.
Idiot.
I'll reveal the list on 1st September.
Idiot.
we have looking forward to the new season.
Idiot.
Its not bollocks, their all quality players, who we'd have a realistic chance of signing. Don't eat em mate, I'm a health freak.
Idiot.
I think he'd have read it, It was professional, window enveloped, word processed etc, he's a nice guy he'd have been interested in a fans view.
Idiot.
I didn't send it to the Stadium, I sent it to the training ground, I just gave names and the clubs their contracted to.
Idiot.
Nope 2 1st class my friend, he'd have read it by now.
Idiot.
That we CAN dictate what happens to our football club for the forseeable future.
Idiot.
The list was like this:

Goalkeepers
Right Backs
Left Backs
Centre Backs
Right Midfielders/Wingers
Left Midfielders/Wingers
Central Midfielders
Central Attacking Midfielders/Second Strikers
Strikers
Nutjob.
I'll reveal it on 1st September, give you all something to look forward to.
Idiot.
:icon_lol:
Idiot.
There was a German under 21 international on the list :icon_wink
Idiot.
:icon_lol: nope
Idiot.
I will reveal that NONE of the players you mentioned in that list were on the list I sent to the great Swede.
Idiot.
I will also reveal that were NO players currently on loan with us on the list, all the players on the list have never played for us, however one of them was on trial for our youth team when he was a teenager and for some bizzare reason was not offered a contract
Idiot.
:icon_roll
Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Nutjob.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Would you please remember to not quote him, then I dont have to read it :icon_wink

BM I will be impressed if you did that off your phone. Please tell me you did?

With your extensive knowledge and scouting tools (read that as Football Manager) I'm surprised you can't find more info out on her.

Unless she's a leggy, 6ft tall, size 6 woman then I have no interest in finding out any information about her whatsoever. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Unless she's a leggy, 6ft tall, size 6 woman then I have no interest in finding any information about her whatsoever. :icon_roll

So much for someone's personality, eh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673