My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be, but please enlighten me on what that particular "else" constitutes.

I think there is a better sense of community here, people tend to know eachother well by now. Might just be a habit thing but I know roughly what people to trust when it comes to player ratings etc.

Also, I think there is a better quality of posts generally on here.

I think there is a better sense of community here, people tend to know eachother well by now. Might just be a habit thing but I know roughly what people to trust when it comes to player ratings etc.

Also, I think there is a better quality of posts generally on here.
I'd go as far as saying some people on here know each other a little bit too well...:icon_wink

As for the quality of posts, I tend to disagree.

As for the quality of posts, I tend to disagree.

Really? I haven't been on FT for ages but I take it it has improved during the last few years then? I'm sure there are a few good posters but there's just so much rubbish to go through first before you find them.

Some might say that about this place at the first look though!

Very true.

Actually you have all made me realise that Talking Balls really is shit. Shit, shit, shit. I guess my judgement was worse than normal as I felt the exhilirating feeling of being close to the Inner Circle but I have now come to my senses.

Really? I haven't been on FT for ages but I take it it has improved during the last few years then? I'm sure there are a few good posters but there's just so much rubbish to go through first before you find them.
I'd say FT was really great back in 2008 approx. There's still a lot of quality posters, but for me personally, since the Thais brought Sven on board, there have been way too many thick "fans" signing up and the overall quality of the forum has deteriorated slightly.

Think of spastic Radio Leicester Phone-In callers given their very first keyboard and access to the internet.

As a consequence, a few long-lasting members have ceased to post or only post occasionally nowadays.

Bit of a shame, really.

We're doing our best to sweep the place with a broom daily, though.
But garbage tends to stick in between spaces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670