My view of the sending off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PONTUS KAAMARK

Sorry if this has already been brought up but this is the first time I have had a look on here since the match and I couldnt be bothered to trawl through all the posts!!!

Was anyone else slightly aggrieved when Kisnorbo was sent off!?! I thought he was quiet clearly being fouled by Adebola prior to the tackle. This IMO sent Kisnorbo over the edge as the ref weakly failed to give the obvious free kick.

I was ****ing fuming at the time with the ref. Granted it was a very poor tackle tha deserved the red but the whole thing (including possible serious injury) could have been avoided if the ref had blown up correctly 5 seconds before.

Thats just how I saw it, I may be wrong!!

Kisnorbo is supposed to be a professional. He knew Covscum would give us grief, urged on by W*se.
Yes he was provoked but he knows a two footed tackle is an immediate red card, the same as an elbow in the face should be!

MUSSWELL_FOX said:
No excuse for a tackle like that

How about "my laces were undone" or "I slipped on a banana skin" or I thought he was about to rob me" or the old classic "it was self defence gov" ???

i love you to :icon_lol:

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Sorry if this has already been brought up but this is the first time I have had a look on here since the match and I couldnt be bothered to trawl through all the posts!!!

Was anyone else slightly aggrieved when Kisnorbo was sent off!?! I thought he was quiet clearly being fouled by Adebola prior to the tackle. This IMO sent Kisnorbo over the edge as the ref weakly failed to give the obvious free kick.

I was ****ing fuming at the time with the ref. Granted it was a very poor tackle tha deserved the red but the whole thing (including possible serious injury) could have been avoided if the ref had blown up correctly 5 seconds before.

Thats just how I saw it, I may be wrong!!
Even my 7 yr old niece thought that. Try then explaining how the ref didn't to the little pedant.

Joe_Fox said:
How about "my laces were undone" or "I slipped on a banana skin" or I thought he was about to rob me" or the old classic "it was self defence gov" ???
he ought to have the lawyer that Bowyer uses he would have got off with it then!

fcukcov said:
he ought to have the lawyer that Bowyer uses he would have got off with it then!
If he's interested, Bowyers lawyer is Stephen Barker of Barker Gillette ( my boss, for his sins, is Bowyer's agent ).

Just seen the football league review on Sky - gotta be honest, Paddy's challenge is one of the worst I have ever seen - that was genuinely horrible.

No matter what had been happening in the seconds before, that was worth about six red cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669