Nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

And before you ask, no I'm not dyslexic.

I awoke this morning and noticed that I have no fingernails left. I am pretty sure that last night the same manic nail chewing was taking part in every neck of the woods where a fox resides.

Maybe a prologue for the imminent hunting ban.

Share your nail biting experiences with me.

Joe_Fox said:

I awoke this morning and noticed that I have no fingernails left. I am pretty sure that last night the same manic nail chewing was taking part in every neck of the woods where a fox resides.

I have one left - not sure how it survived :?: :roll:

EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Were you wearing your lucky thimble? :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Were you wearing your lucky thimball? :lol:

Now I remember - I went to bite it but it smelt like bad fish :lol: :lol:

EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Were you wearing your lucky thimball? :lol:

Now I remember - I went to bite it but it smelt like bad fish :lol: :lol:

That's never stopped you before. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Were you wearing your lucky thimble? :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Heart attack was more my reaction to the last 15mins.
We had played really well and it is a shame that the bit that you remember most are those last few minutes.
Did anyone else see the highlights on Sky Sports News? w*nker Warnock just could not bring himself to say anything good about us 'I would like to say that Leicester played well, but I ca'nt' he said they should have steam rollered us for the whole game and it was his team that had 'let us win' T*at.
He was right about getting one goal and going from there though :x :? :(

Not one person involved with football has an ounce of respect for Mr Warnock. Do not listen to him, he really is not work it.

Furtle said:
Thought this was a post about Nalis...

hard as Nails last few games...
for a girl

My dad even had the audacity to claim he was "Izzet-esque" last night. Hold your horses!

Our defence was far from solid last night, Keown and Dabizas went for the same ball on most occasions! It was terrifying.

Wilkox wos superb and has to be man of the match.

if we're going to play that kind of football at the end why ban smoking at the seats,i was dying last night and needed a ciggie to calm down around the 85th minute!

Clipped my nails before the game as I was confident of a win after Saturdays game. 70 minutes in and Wassocks blades were lucky to have nowt. Dublin misses Stewarts clever free kick at the far post, at the time thought nothing of it but 15 minutes later I was beginning to wonder if we were gonna rue that missed chance. (Not forgetting Connolly sitter!). The ol' sphincter tappet valve was starting to work over time, and I was left wondering "Why did I clip my nails" :cry: (Those two statements are not related in anyway at all, signed by my lawyer!!) :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669