Post Match Napoli 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I'm not really that bothered. I've kind of lost interest.
So you've gone from calling me out for being negative to not giving a ****

Glad they missed that penalty by the way.

Wouldn't want Rodgers or any of our half arsed wimps to benefit like that.

Sack him and force these players to take a long hard look at themselves

Absolutely fuming that we’ve not got through that group. Two years in a row, wasted a good go at this competition.

You could look at individual performances here. But we're so open and easy to score against it's a joke. That comes from the set up of the manager. Team selection and tactics means we're just going to concede alot of goals. He doesn't seem to care.

The team selection was horrific. There isn't a single Leicester fan or profressional coach anywhere on Earth that would have had Bertrand anywhere near the starting eleven. After about ten minutes, when it was clear that our right hand side was being completely overrun, anyone with a half working brain cell would have looked to Albrighton.

I genuinely think that is the single worst manegerial performance I have seen in a very long time. We will continue to plod along with Rodgers until we become at genuine risk of relegation and then we'll do the inevitable but there is no coming back from this. It seems to me that the players either have no idea what they are supposed to be doing or have so little respect for him that they aren't listening to a word he says. Most frustrating of all is that in the past 2 games we have been 100% worse after his half time talk.

Maddison should have scored but he gets a pass. KDH gets a pass for the first half but disappeared in the second. Kasper also gets a pass. As for the rest of them, they either don't care or are deliberatey trying to change the management.

I'm really disappointed. What a waste of a season.

Very poor defending across the 6 games has cost us. Even in the wins we looked defensively frail. It’s the lack of pressing and doing the basics like stopping crosses. The main positive is KDH. He’s earned his chance and taking it.

Who do we play in this conference shite then? 3rd placed or 2nd or what?

What the **** is the conference league anyway. Why do we have to go through that ****ing agony. Can we not just take a big book from the shelf and slam our bollocks in it as an alternative? It would hurt less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669