Match Thread Napoli v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking whether KDH would be a useful fifth midfielder in FPL if he’s going to get games, he’s only £4.4m

That was proper calamitous

It’s an injury befitting the occasion, poor ****ers in a neck brace.

Just need Vesuvius to go off now.

Another sloppy half of football from us.

Terrible pass across from Soyuncu which put Tielemans in trouble leading to the first. Though how long it took Bertrand to run back is astonishing. I genuinely think I'd have got back quicker.

The second goal was all down to poor shape in defence. Bertrand played them onside but the whole back four were all over the place. It's like they're total strangers. And blind.

Despite the usual appalling defending, we've looked capable of creating chances almost at will. If we'd been more clinical, there would be more goals than we got. Pleased for Dewsbury-Hall getting his first goal for us. Tielemans looks leggy. We'd look much better balanced if we had a right winger though. Pretty much everything has to go left.

Left hand side of defence is a total ****ing mess

Right hand side of midfield/attack is Castagne all on his own, and he’s our right back

Youri not fit enough to be playing

Their defence is ****ing rubbish, but I don’t think it’s as rubbish as ours

And Bertrand is nothing short of a disgrace

His selection was a truly ****ing ludicrous decision

Tielemans is really not fit at all. Bertrand and Soyuncu is an absolute disaster of a defensive line and Castagne is running the length od the pitch time and time again because no one is giving him any help over there.

In more positive news, Maddison and KDH have done well and I think Ndidi has looked better today. Vardy is making a nuisance of himself at least.

There's lots more goals in this. We will concede at least 2 more so we had better score 3.

****ing massive gap where Bertrand should have been.

That was a very good save by Kasper.

How can our defence be this bad. I don’t get how we have made it worse. I just don’t.

McManaman saying we just need to get a grip for ten minutes and say to ourselves keep it nice and tight

Easier said than done, we just can’t impose that kind of control

McManaman saying we just need to get a grip for ten minutes and say to ourselves keep it nice and tight

Easier said than done, we just can’t impose that kind of control

That's spot on from McManaman. They need to score as it stands so not sure why we're playing basketball with them.

We need some composure on the ball. We're giving it away so cheaply.

Oh, and get that ****ing idiot Bertrand off the pitch Brendan. Surely you can see he cannot run?

Nearly from that corner. All of our players other than Castagne were heading to the near post.

3-2

Weak from Bertrand. Weak from Barnes. Weak from Castagne.

And as usual, Schmeichel nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669