nathan blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it to late to send him back and cancel the cheque?

did we get a 6 month garentee so we can take him back and get a refund?

he is a total waste of space, what a pointless sub last night, should have bought Tommy Wright on!!

muzzy magic said:
he is a total waste of space, what a pointless sub last night, should have bought Tommy Wright on!!

My gran is faster over 20 yards and she's been dead for ten years. :roll:

Being behind Trev & Blake in the Sub stakes last night can't have done much for Wrights confidence.

Wasn't Trev funny in the warm up last night? He is the only player I have watched who makes me wonder whether I could have been a pro footballer.

at least trev got close to scoring in the warm up blake put more in row z than AA

leicester_til_i_die said:
at least trev got close to scoring in the warm up blake put more in row z than AA

I think Trev tucked a couple in!

its decisions like signing a player like blake in the 1st place that really make people doubt micky adams and then playing him instead of wright and benjiman. dont understand it at all, he's an old, past it player who was never more than decent in this division in his prime and is blatantly only in it for the paychecks.

I just hope Micky has the guts to do what he did with Curtis and Howey last season, admit he has made a mistake and move the guy on, the most worrying thing with Blake is he doesnt give a shit and makes no effort to look remotely interested. Feel sorry for Tommy Wright and Benji although neither are world beaters at least they give their all when they are given a rare chance. Come on Micky show some balls and give Blake an ultimatum and also drop him to the stiffs for a while.

Mind you with his lack of movement he would fit in well !

I've never ever rated Blake, and I've given him a chance to prove him self but he his the worst I've ever seen. He just doen't care. He spends half the time on his arse and the other half moaning. At least Benji gives 100%

Would we be saying the same if he had finsihed that chnace last night? Proberly cos he is utter shite, it has to be said. Bloody hell Matt Elliott with his bloody injury would do a better job upfront for gods sake!!

Country Fox said:
its decisions like signing a player like blake in the 1st place that really make people doubt micky adams and then playing him instead of wright and benjiman. dont understand it at all, he's an old, past it player who was never more than decent in this division in his prime and is blatantly only in it for the paychecks.[

Money's probably the key. The higher the wages the more obliged a manager feels to justify the bloke's existence. Then there's the experience factor. It's often harder to leave an experienced player out than a relative novice. Whatever the reason if Micky thinks Wright is worse than Blake then, from what I've seen, he's invented a whole new level of insult.
But I may be wrong. Why don't fans give their opinion. If it were a choice between Wright and Blake for substitute who would you pick and why? If it were Benjamin or Blake who would you pick? Does anyone think none of em are good enough? Reasons would help cos some of you might have seen subtleties that have been missed by my limited mind and ageing eyes.

Tony, if it was choice between Sep Smith and Nathan Blake then old Sep would get my vote
The man is a useless cnut

I'm a big fan of Nathan Blake^. He's an honest hard working player^ and will soon be smacking the goals in^, just give him time^.

i think that we need tommy on...blake is soooooooo shittteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant belive its not butter...come on micky...start ready this website!!! 8)

homer said:
Tony, if it was choice between Sep Smith and Nathan Blake then old Sep would get my vote
The man is a useless cnut

Is there ANYTHING worse???!!!

When sheff utd did a backpass i couldn't believe it when Blake didn't even sprint to try and get it he just jogged.

That was no jog that was him flat out ! But give him a bit of credit at least he got the direction right,if it was dobbin benji he might of thrown a fall in for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669