Never mind the manager let's scout another striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Forest Green Rovers yesterday and their striker Stuart Fleetwood looks extremely good. 22 goals in as many games, nice.

Anyone else watch a bit of non-league? Brilliant it is, get down there, you'll enjoy it.

I watched Forest Green Rovers yesterday and their striker Stuart Fleetwood looks extremely good. 22 goals in as many games, nice.

Anyone else watch a bit of non-league? Brilliant it is, get down there, you'll enjoy it.

I used to like watching the kids play in the park but these days you'd have a patrol car cruising past and parents giving you suspicious glances. Sign of the times I guess. Everyone's so paranoid these days. You'd think they'd never seen a trenchcoat or a box of Quality Street before. :icon_cool

Isn't he the lad that banged in a hat-trick against Cov last season for Hereford?

I went to watch Redditch United yesterday - there was a major lack of quality!

When will the management realise that our strikers are decent, not league winning quality, but it's our godawful midfield that's the problem, we're just not creating any chances, we've got no wingers and no one in the middle who can create anything

Last edited:
When will the management realise that our strikers are decent, not league winning quality, but it's our godawful midfield that's the problem, we're just not creating any chances, we've got no wingers and no one in the middle who can create anything

Totally agree. you can't score at a prolific rate without being given opportunities. Most of our "chances" seem to be from 35 metres out. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669